Thread: Actors

1. Collapse Details
    Actors
    Hey guys I need some actors for our ScareFest entry. If interested please see list and PM me.

Ryan- (CAST)
    Lead Role Mid 20's to early 30's Rugged and Good looking. Must be able to handle physical aspects of character, includes Fighting and ability to fire a loaded weapon.

Lucy-
    Lead Role Mid 20's to early 30's Attractive. Must be able to handle physical aspects of character, includes Fighting and ability to fire a loaded weapon.

Mother-
    Mid 30's. Motherly type of role. Short flashback scene. No fighting or physical demands.

Zombies-
    I need as many zombies as I can get at least 7 that can handle fighting, as well as being shot and killed . Makeup intensive and special effects shots.
    Last edited by pauly_the_hitman; 08-27-2011 at 08:49 AM.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

2. Collapse Details
    Might want to mention where you are located so you don't get people from the east coast replying ;)
    Jeremiah Rounds - Filmmaker

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by majikfraug View Post
    Might want to mention where you are located so you don't get people from the east coast replying ;)
    Good idea. We are shooting in the High Desert of California about and hour and a half away from Los Angeles. Off the I-15 on the road to Vegas.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

4. Collapse Details
    Glad you've decided to keep it simple so you can get a film in on time.

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details
    Yup we never even got out of the idea stage the first time. I am all over it this time hopefully we can get it in and have a show it this time. Of course my son is a little older now and we are a bit better at making films so it should work. =)