Thread: One Way

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes I noticed the contrast, but I also noticed it took you 40 seconds of film time before you got anything going. You have 6 minutes to tell a story. Swing could have been done quickly and out of there, but...

Spoiler:

That was the least of your problems. The umbrella had absolutely no purpose in the film. It was not "plausible" that anyone, male or female would just take an umbrella from a stranger when it's not raining. No matter the story you must make it believable.

Another problem was that there was no true story. If someone is captive, they usually try to escape or attack their capture. Since we could not see any weapon or the capture himself, it just got muddled. Time travel, get your comeuppance, still didn't make sense.

I thought the moment you did a close up on the guys, there was nothing really revealing there to do so. I am sorry, but this was a rushed story from start to finish. I didn't like the acting, dialogue, actually, there's not much I can say other than you used contrast and different angles to shoot - but that in itself is not story.

I was lost in this one from the moment he took the umbrella.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

2. Collapse Details
    Spoiler:
    Cinematography was neat and the score was spooky. Some great shots in this. I really liked the audio from the park. I didn’t feel like I got all the answers, but that doesn’t really bug me I would say maybe the pace could be a little quicker in places. I like the cold weird thing that’s going on here.
    SCRIPTFEST VII TOP 3 | THE MELT | WEBSITE | IMDB | EMAIL
    Wordsmith & Graphic Designer. Will work for credit, coffee and money.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234