Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Oh btw, I think you spelled Xanax versus Xanex wrong on the bottle.

I had to look up Zanny the Nanny. I get the reference now. Nice.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobie540 View Post
    Oh btw, I think you spelled Xanax versus Xanex wrong on the bottle.

I had to look up Zanny the Nanny. I get the reference now. Nice.
    Yes... wouldn't want a copyright infringment... those drug companies can be brutal!

3. Collapse Details
    Hey, for the record (not to knock anybody), I liked the light sweep of the legs. I thought it fit and was more of trying to show who she was and what she was about, which was dressing scantily clad and partying. Plus it was a cool shot.

Watch the film (1/21/13) HERE!

iZaza Slider...Do you?

4. Collapse Details
    I just watched this thanks to Zaza sending me a film of a size I could actually download.

There is nothing I can think of to add that would add anything to the story. It was pretty damned creepy. I also had no problem with the leg sweep because it did show the type of party girl she was. As a first time actress she did a really great job. Excellent!
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Ladd View Post
    Hey, for the record (not to knock anybody), I liked the light sweep of the legs. I thought it fit and was more of trying to show who she was and what she was about, which was dressing scantily clad and partying. Plus it was a cool shot.
    Thanks Marlon...and it only took 10,000 takes to get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keaton View Post
    I just watched this thanks to Zaza sending me a film of a size I could actually download.

There is nothing I can think of to add that would add anything to the story. It was pretty damned creepy. I also had no problem with the leg sweep because it did show the type of party girl she was. As a first time actress she did a really great job. Excellent!
    Glad you liked it Chris, thanks for leaving a comment.

6. Collapse Details
    Not bad! Short and sweet! (another of my possible suggestions for future fests, because I often find that the extra time wasn't necessary for many shorts)... I like that you pretty much got right to the point. I also appreciate the establishing shots to define who she is... AND it doesn't hurt that this short is really current (nothing more to say here or it's a spoiler).

My only criticism, at least on my macbook... is that it's dark... but the sound was nice and clear. In the parting shot... I had mixed feelings about the (audio) performance, but it was still adequate to give me chills.

I didn't want to read anything above my "review"... as suggested by another member in MAH's thread... but yeah, I was going to comment on the light sweep across the legs too... see last sentence of first paragraph. (that... bitch!)
    LIGHTING and SOUND AVAILABLE FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OR ON DVD

LIGHTING for Film & Television DVD Excerpts Reel.................................................. ............................. SOUND for Film & Television DVD Excerpts Reel

7. Collapse Details
    Spot on delivery of the first line, it set the mood really well and I cannot stress enough how much it made me loath her character. I was actually hoping for a twist just so I could see something bad happen to her haha. Good build from there. Great job.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MattinSTL View Post
    Not bad! Short and sweet! (another of my possible suggestions for future fests, because I often find that the extra time wasn't necessary for many shorts)... I like that you pretty much got right to the point. I also appreciate the establishing shots to define who she is... AND it doesn't hurt that this short is really current (nothing more to say here or it's a spoiler).

My only criticism, at least on my macbook... is that it's dark... but the sound was nice and clear. In the parting shot... I had mixed feelings about the (audio) performance, but it was still adequate to give me chills.

I didn't want to read anything above my "review"... as suggested by another member in MAH's thread... but yeah, I was going to comment on the light sweep across the legs too... see last sentence of first paragraph. (that... bitch!)
    Thanks for watching Matt & commenting! I played with it a bit and tried to get it just right for a variety of monitors, sorry you found it dark (althought it was night)....but it was shot at night with mostly available light. I used a little LED light on the dash for a little fill. Dark subject too...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lukeman View Post
    Spot on delivery of the first line, it set the mood really well and I cannot stress enough how much it made me loath her character. I was actually hoping for a twist just so I could see something bad happen to her haha. Good build from there. Great job.
    This is the reaction I was looking for... thanks Chris!

9. Collapse Details
    Nice poster. Was that all through the lens or was some photoshop blur involved?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ashpatel View Post
    Nice poster.
    ... I could say the same to you!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast