Thread: Show your rigs

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey! wait for me. I just got mine a couple of days back. I am a newbie in this industry, but I'm trying to keep up as fast as I could. Been shooting with a 5D and 70D for a year. Sometime last Sept. 2015 I started drooling and searching for this amazing camera. I'll be using EF lenses, rails, rigs and monitor and all the accessories I have accumulated in the last 15months I've been addicted into shooting stuff.

Now, my FS100 journey begins.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lester Neil; 06-25-2016 at 10:07 PM. Reason: update photo

2. Collapse Details
    This video is unavailable. NICE

3. Collapse Details
    Sorry guys, I meant to quote reply to some YouTube link

4. Collapse Details
    I wanna join! There are definitely some of us still shooting on FS100's. I actually finally got the opportunity to pick one up a few months ago, just before Christmas. Somebody in Boise posted one on CL, and I picked it up for around 900 for a full setup. I've since picked up a Ninja 2 ($200, not in the picture), and smallrig top handle and dog bone with ARRI rosette. The grip is actually sitting on a 3D printed adapter that allows me to mount it to the dogbone.

I'm currently working on an adapter that will allow me to mount my shortened loupe to the Ninja 2, so that it doubles as an HDMI viewfinder, since I really like running shoulder mounted, since I find it the most comfortable. After that, the last thing I need for the rig is a V-mount power system (I'm currently trying to decide between the tilta, lanparte, and fotga system), so that I'm not relying on multiple batteries to power everything.

DSC01138.jpg

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930