Thread: My dolls

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Opening shot of the girl in accident, okay, that got my attention. I did notice she did not have her seat belt on which is nit picking. I LOVED...

Spoiler:

The train shot. That was absolutely stellar. I loved all of your locations. I loved the way you shot this thing. I loved the way you told this story. I was INTERESTED!

So I watched not knowing what was going to happen then BAM! she hits him over the head and that's when I realized who your villain was. The psychedelic scene was a little over played but man, when she took a shot of all of her "dolls" I thought - "Geez Louise, who is this filmmaker?! This is freakin' awesome!"

Good direction. Good storytelling. It was just G - O - O - D! Kudos!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

2. Collapse Details
    Wow! Thanks Charli! Being our second film ever and our first DVX entry I was hoping for some help in getting better...wasnt expecting such a positive review

I have watched and rated all the films now...watching most of them 4-5 times just to take it all in...cant wait for the next contest!! I love this!

3. Collapse Details
    Ryan - you are no rookie. I haven't seen them all yet, but this is high marks for me. Also, I don't give out compliments easily. This was good. Quality on the high end in all aspects.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

4. Collapse Details
    This was a good film. It had action and suspense and really got dark at the end. I'll have to go back and watch it a second time (as I watched it last week), but I can tell you that I definitely enjoyed it. Good job.

Watch the film (1/21/13) HERE!

iZaza Slider...Do you?

5. Collapse Details
    I liked the story and it was interesting but the film lacked a lot for me in the execution of the process. Get rid of the gimmicks and it would have been much better. Good show.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

6. Collapse Details
    Spoiler:
    It's worth lugging your s.hit into a drainage ditch because the shots were killer! Nice twist too. Performances were decent. This really had me in the beginning and it kinda lost me toward the end. I mean the production. The flashbacks kinda lost me, but I got it. Some very interesting shots though. That train shot was really nice.
    SCRIPTFEST VII TOP 3 | THE MELT | WEBSITE | IMDB | EMAIL
    Wordsmith & Graphic Designer. Will work for credit, coffee and money.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345