1. Collapse Details
    VIDEO: O'Connor interview
    Eric Johnston of O'Connor discusses their current accessory lineup with Landmine.

Accept No Imitations.
    www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
    and...
    www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
    Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.

2. Collapse Details
    That baseplate looks fantastic and smaller/lighter than the Zacuto we're using...
    Brent Miller Jr.
    Executive Director, Ingenuity Films LLC
    www.IngenuityFilms.com

Coming Soon From Ingenuity Films:

3. Collapse Details
    I think I am going to stop calling it all the DSLR Revolution and I am going to start calling it the Accessory Revolution, because one of the legacies of the DSLR seems to be that absolutely every manufacturer on earth is now getting into the accessory business. Ok, so they have always done amazing tripods, but these additions really do represent an expanding marketing base and continue their tradition of strong, well engineered products.

However, what kind of anti-twist provision does this baseplate provide for DSLR's? (Often B cams on many productions now). This is of special concern when used with a follow focus, which put's horizontal tork on a camera.
    Last edited by yoclay; 04-18-2011 at 11:51 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by yoclay View Post
    However, what kind of anti-twist provision does this baseplate provide for DSLR's? (Often B cams on many productions now). This is of special concern when used with a follow focus, which put's horizontal tork on a camera.
    It's integrated. By dropping the top plate a touch, the uprights will protrude and make a good anti-twist rest to snug up against, either fore or aft as desired.

5. Collapse Details
    you are right, it should be called accessory revolution as every manufacturer is expanding their business on every possible territory.

6. Collapse Details
    surprized thanks
    responses very good! )

7. Collapse Details
    I just received my O-Box with handgrips yesterday and my first impression is OMG! O-Box an amazing solid piece of gear. I've used RedRock Micro Matte Box for such a long time and i was so tired of it hugeness, uncomfortable use and build quality, so i decided to move on (it didn't work for me and my job, but its does not mean it's a bad matte box). O-box is small, light weight, STRONG, functional and future proof. Works perfectly with a big lenses such as Red Pro and CP.2 and smaller ones such as ZF.2. O-Grips i think should be the hollywood handgrips standard. Build amazingly well, really really strong and adjustable. Both of them handle heavy weights. I'm going to write more in depth review for my website soon.