Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks, will be very interesting to see how they perform. Especially curious about the new lens.

2. Collapse Details
    Got into this discussion over on another forum. Is the HPX250 a one or three chip camera? Panasonic literature is vague.
    Regards,

Mark

GH5, Panasonic 12-60, 14-45, 45-175, Olympus 60 macro, 75-300, Benro S6 Tripod, Rhino Carbon 24" Slider, and Edius 8.5 WG.
    Video channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/3523
    Stock Video: https://www.pond5.com/artist/mark29#1/2063

3. Collapse Details
    Three MOS 2.2-megapixel 1/3" imagers.

The only single-chip camera they offer is the AF100; all other Panasonic Broadcast products are three chips.

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    This is probably a stupid question, but i'm finally planning on upgrading from my DVX
    to either the AC160 or AC130
    I was just wondering if my DVX batteries will work with these cameras

5. Collapse Details
    I for one will buy 2 of these,as I have spent a fortune on all the different P2 cards I didn't want to go with a AF100 and then buy a Nanoflash or another external recorder.I love my HVX's but I always found the images a little noisy and the light sensitivity was pretty bad againt say Sony Ex 1 & 3.
    This now gives me what I wished for,a AVC Intra 100 recorder 10 bit like the HPX370,3100 etc.HDMI out so I can use my 8 inch monitors.A much,much higher resolution viewfinder.Now thats icing on the cake as I always struggled with sharp focus and I hated lugging around my 24 inch LED monitors.

My beloved HVX's will be my back up cameras (I'd never part with them)and Now I have a camera thats affordable and I can get some of my clients back that I lost to EX3 owners.I now have a superior codec,low light,why would anyone use long gop cameras.

Yep cannot wait for this one.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789