Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I've just purchased and watched my copy of the Panasonic GH2 Guidebook. It contains a lot of useful information. I believe, however, for the price point, the guide should contain a little more in-depth information. Perhaps, Noah could release supplemental videos delving deeper into other aspects of the camera for free for those who've already purchased the guide. Good topics to cover would be: affordable quality shoulder rig configurations, good follow focus units for the GH2 and m43 lenses, and a step by step guide to the AviSynth workflow.
    Last edited by Marcelo Lessa; 04-29-2011 at 08:01 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the feedback- I've been swamped with requests to expand the GH2 video and I'm working on it as quickly as possible. In response, I have a new module coming out tonight that goes over camera controls in-depth. Folks who already purchased the course will get a free update link and it will then be included with the video from now on. And more to come on top of that.

-Noah
    One of 50 Best Websites for Moviemakers by MovieMaker Magazine: www.CallBoxLive.com
    40% discount code for DVXusers: dvxcbx20
    Good on all Call Box videos including Panasonic GH2, Panasonic AC160/130 and GoPro HD.

3. Collapse Details
    Purchased it this past weekend. Thanks for the bonus footage today. Going through menu settings would be great! maybe going a little more in depth in regards to GH2 audio options with sound demo. Also film mode settings with demo footage of differences. Thanks Noah!

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, I agree with Bo!
    Quote Originally Posted by boo View Post
    Purchased it this past weekend. Thanks for the bonus footage today. Going through menu settings would be great! maybe going a little more in depth in regards to GH2 audio options with sound demo. Also film mode settings with demo footage of differences. Thanks Noah!

Yes, I agree with Bo! Thanks Noah for the updates. Any others more then welcome

5. Collapse Details
    Hi Noah, Watched the previews for the GH2 on your website. I'll probably get the video if i can ever find a GH2. I was wondering what camera you shot your instructional video with, it looks great.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MBPRODUCTS View Post
    Hi Noah, Watched the previews for the GH2 on your website. I'll probably get the video if i can ever find a GH2. I was wondering what camera you shot your instructional video with, it looks great.
    It was shot in no particular order using a Panasonic GH2, AF100, Sony EX1, Canon 60D and an iPhone 4. I like to mix it up!!!.

Noah
    One of 50 Best Websites for Moviemakers by MovieMaker Magazine: www.CallBoxLive.com
    Good on all Call Box videos including Panasonic GH2, Panasonic AC160/130 and GoPro HD.

7. Collapse Details
    Hey Noah,
    Is this just a download video? I purchased a couple of weeks ago - got the link to download - and the newest one also - but never recieved a hard copy dvd in mail.
    Curioius
    K

8. Collapse Details
    Yup it's download only- that's pretty clear on the site. DVDs get lost, etc. We switched to downloadables-only a couple of years ago.

Noah

9. Collapse Details
    oh - kewl - no problem - no biggie at all - it was great being able to download it right away. good work btw!

10. Collapse Details
    Ok, just ordered it, Noah. It's hard to find any GH2 tutorials on the internet that are of a professional nature. I'll be watching it tonight on the treadmill. I too would be interested in future expansion packs on the GH2, perhaps one on how to install, update, and use the upcoming Vialiy Kiselev GH2 hack.

Ragnar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast