1. Collapse Details
    thread expired
    Please delete thread.
    Last edited by Loganm187; 04-23-2011 at 01:35 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganm187 View Post
    I

I promise it's one of the craziest movies you have ever seen PERIOD.
    You did not lie.

Not my cup, but it did remind me of films from a bygone era such as Last House on Dead End Street. Did you consider 16mm or a more low-fi camera format before shooting?

3. Collapse Details
    No I didn't as I said before only a thousand dollar budget(which everyone thinks it's 50 grand or so LOL) and all I have is a DVX which I think turned out great. BUT I have thought about transferring the film to an old VHS tape then transferring back into digital to get that nasty feel..what do you think? Thanks for checking it out!

ALSO checked out Last House on Dead End Street, Gonna download it.
    Last edited by Loganm187; 02-27-2011 at 12:27 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganm187 View Post
    BUT I have thought about transferring the film to an old VHS tape then transferring back into digital to get that nasty feel..what do you think?
    That's what I thought you were going for. I definitely think downgrading the images will give it that "nastiness.". Right now the images are too glossy.

Let me know how you like Last House. I have a feeling it's going to be right up your alley.

5. Collapse Details
    did you watch the whole movie by the way? I'm really excited about Last house because it was shot on an 800 dollar budget...crazy