1. Collapse Details
    A Wedding Dance shot on XL2
    Tell me what you guys think!

Actually I have the same with two different CC. Would really appreciate opinions on both!

2. Collapse Details
    Anyone??

3. Collapse Details
    Hello. I have been an XL2 user for around 3 years now. If I am honest the footage is very poor. The white balance is extremely bad giving everything a nasty blue hue. Im not sure if you are using autofocus or manual but the focus is rarely sharp and nearly all the shots are quite badly out of focus.

You aren't framing anything properly either and just seem to be zooming randomly, constantly running around.

Also the image is extremely noisy! The room looks well lit enough not to have that amount of noise. Did you have the gain jacked way up?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Read up on framing, white balance, aperture, focus etc etc and I'm sure you will get better.

4. Collapse Details
    Gan Eden Australia
    Pretty good mate. Ignore the knowalls...they are gehnerally pretty useless when it comes to wanting information. One can ask a question and the thread will get about 2000 "views" before any of these experts bother to even help anybody...typical selfish lot IMO.

DSLR this DSLR that...sorry but thats all bollox.

Some of these 'experts' expect newbies to have the same knowledge as them....they forget they we once on the floor as well!!!

DVinfo is full of such dross.