Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm just going to have to take Noel's advice here and go Tine Fey with my review. So the hands definitely looked like hands and even though I couldn't tell what happened at the end there was clear dialogue. The beginning editing effect was a unique mistake. All in all you made a film. I would definitely classify this as experimental. Best of luck with future projects.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by filmcritic View Post
    ... So the hands definitely looked like hands and even though I couldn't tell what happened at the end there was clear dialogue. All in all you made a film. I would definitely classify this as experimental. Best of luck with future projects.
    experimental from the get go, yup ;)
    "all in all you made a film" hahahehe
    really tho, thanks for watching and I do hope you got some enjoyment from it.

Kyle
    Som Ep'Laceak media

3. Collapse Details
    Thank you
    Just to send out a big thank you to those who watched my film. And thanks too for seemingly enjoying it even given some of the things brought up in the comments. Most of which honestly I can probably agree with
    Anyway, It has been a great experience and am already looking fwd to the next fest !
    congrats to all who got a film together for this fest and special congrats to the finalists!!!!
    Som Ep'Laceak media

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456