Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Unfortunately that would require rebuilding the video stream data. StreamParser operates at the TS stream level, so it doesn't have a CODEC in it that I can change. Sorry, you'll have to find another way to do it. I think most editors can be set up to handle this.

Chris

2. Collapse Details
    I recently tried Stream Parser on an MPEG-4 format AVCHD video encoded by MainConcept. (When it didn't recognize the .mpg extension, I renamed it with a .mts extension.) Stream Parser found something it didn't like at the beginning of the file and rejected it. Would it be a lot work to give Stream Parser the ability to read AVC streams from MPEG-4 files?

3. Collapse Details
    I suspect if you re-wrapped the video into a transport stream (e.g. tsmuxer) , that the utility would work on your video

4. Collapse Details
    It would probably be difficult. StreamParser just looks at TS stream headers, not the AVCHD video data underneath. Also, some of the TS header data is specific to Panasonic cameras. I'm not sure MainConcept even produces AVCHD data contained in a TS stream.

Chris

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lpowell View Post
    I recently tried Stream Parser on an MPEG-4 format AVCHD video encoded by MainConcept. (When it didn't recognize the .mpg extension, I renamed it with a .mts extension.) Stream Parser found something it didn't like at the beginning of the file and rejected it. Would it be a lot work to give Stream Parser the ability to read AVC streams from MPEG-4 files?
    You can use this to read MPEG format: http://www.winhoros.de/docs/bitrate-viewer/

6. Collapse Details
    hi help me out here please I am trying to determine if the files i have recorded have the native hack applied as i ticked in my hack. hack applied properly. i cant find a way to work out if the hack is applied and what I am recording is 24 (or 25 in my caseP) All software reports the files before and after the hack as being the same. Stream parser only reports what you say in the dialog box that comes up when you load a file asking if it is native or not. How can i tell?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234