Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi All,

This is my first post on the forum. I have been posting on DVinfo and Reduser for years and was told by a few buddies that I should expand and visit the site. Look forward to helping out and learning some new tricks.

Cheers,
    Paul Cronin
    www.whitecapvideo.com

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome aboard...

Later,
    Jaosn

Accept No Imitations.
    www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
    and...
    www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
    Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.

3. Collapse Details
    Great to meet everyone!
    Cool
    My name is Nic Baisley and I'm the host and producer of FilmSnobbery Live! I'm a huge fan of this forum and have been a lurker for awhile! I hope to get to know all the great filmmakers that post here!

4. Collapse Details
    Hey everyone! I'm Deniz and I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to sign up. Thanks so much for this resource!

5. Collapse Details
    Hello

6. Collapse Details
    CineStill new member
    Hello Great site! My name is Richard Williams from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia and I am enjoying reading and learning about the AF100 which I am looking forward to using my Nikon lenses on. Cheers Richard. (business name - CineStill)

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ron517 View Post
    Hi Jason. Nice to meet you. My name is Ron Gordon and I am a "newbie" here on the website. Is it alright if I ask you some questions regarding the AG-DVX100B?
    Quote Originally Posted by tv-bay View Post
    Well.. here we are. Trying to keep informed about what's happening in the DVXuser world. I hope I can contribute...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur Eddings View Post
    Hi. i'm Wilbur (well ok, I'm not really Wilbur, but I'll be Wilbur so I can hang out here for a bit cos if the people around me knew how technically clueless I actually am... )

I don't know how long i'll be trolling these forums but kudos for a great community and a place for almost every DV answer possible!

Yay! Soon we'll be making 6k movies on our watch phones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cronin View Post
    Hi All,

This is my first post on the forum. I have been posting on DVinfo and Reduser for years and was told by a few buddies that I should expand and visit the site. Look forward to helping out and learning some new tricks.

Cheers,
    Paul Cronin
    www.whitecapvideo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by filmsnobbery View Post
    My name is Nic Baisley and I'm the host and producer of FilmSnobbery Live! I'm a huge fan of this forum and have been a lurker for awhile! I hope to get to know all the great filmmakers that post here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Coker View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm Deniz and I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally decided to sign up. Thanks so much for this resource!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Wilson View Post
    Hello
    Quote Originally Posted by CineStill View Post
    Hello Great site! My name is Richard Williams from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia and I am enjoying reading and learning about the AF100 which I am looking forward to using my Nikon lenses on. Cheers Richard. (business name - CineStill)
    "From now on, your (Dee Vee Ex) name is Weasel....From now on, your name is Mothball......Kroger, your (Dee Vee Ex) name is Pinto."
    "Why Pinto?"
    "Why not?"
    "What's my (Dee Vee Ex) name?"
    "Dorfman, l've given this a lot of thought. From now on, your name is Flounder..."

For your daily Callaghanism...follow Cal on

8. Collapse Details
    Hi my names David. I joined a couple days ago. I produce and edit, primarily edit as of recent. I live in concord where there are not too many filmmakers but I plan to move to LA in a year. I'm starting to do some photography as well, just for fun. I have worked on two features and many shorts. Hoping to get a gig on a feature sometime again. If anyone has any helpful suggestions or thoughts on how to raise money for a feature let me know. My friend is wrapping up his script and we are debating the best way to go about raising a budget. I am hoping to meet some people here that make films in the bay area as well. My friend and I won the Making Movie Throughout The Bay, MMTB, event the first time we attended. Went to that looking for some serious filmmakers but only found a bunch of people with too much free time. If anyone is interested in collaborating on anything hit me up. Looking forward to next years Cine Gear Expo, and the Red camera whenever they come out with it. Well I think that pretty much sums it up. Cya.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by filmcritic View Post
    Hi my names David. I joined a couple days ago. I produce and edit, primarily edit as of recent. I live in concord where there are not too many filmmakers but I plan to move to LA in a year. I'm starting to do some photography as well, just for fun. I have worked on two features and many shorts. Hoping to get a gig on a feature sometime again. If anyone has any helpful suggestions or thoughts on how to raise money for a feature let me know. My friend is wrapping up his script and we are debating the best way to go about raising a budget. I am hoping to meet some people here that make films in the bay area as well. My friend and I won the Making Movie Throughout The Bay, MMTB, event the first time we attended. Went to that looking for some serious filmmakers but only found a bunch of people with too much free time. If anyone is interested in collaborating on anything hit me up. Looking forward to next years Cine Gear Expo, and the Red camera whenever they come out with it. Well I think that pretty much sums it up. Cya.
    Filmcritic?

*Runs off to buy silver bullets and sharpen wooden stakes*
    Happy is the man who finds his passion.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur Eddings View Post
    Filmcritic?

*Runs off to buy silver bullets and sharpen wooden stakes*
    LOL. Theres no need for those I only suck the blood of those who deserve it. Most of the time I try to leave honest feedback and constructive criticism.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast