Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    So how does one get permission to post in forums and list items for sale. Trying to list my Canon C100 II --- http://madison.craigslist.org/ele/5774214638.html

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    Hello,

I am recent transplant to Central Canada from the Washington, D.C. area where I was an appretice camera operator and sound technician for one of the major television news networks. I am taking my knowledge abroad to build experience and clients in the business community. I hope to use this site to gain technical knowledge and have questions answered, as well as learning marketing/business strategies.

- Justin

3. Collapse Details
    Hello from the midwestern US. I'm a photographer turned wedding/event and occasional doc shooter. At this point I mostly shoot with DSLRs (unless I'm renting) and mostly work as a weekend warrior type camera operator/second shooter and not on my own productions. I'm always looking to learn new techniques and how best to get the most out of my gear. Since almost all of my work has been for other people so far, I'm kind of hoping to build up my own reel over the next year or so...at least as far as I can with a new baby in the house!

4. Collapse Details
    Hi all. I run a sport production company in West palm Beach called American Sports Productions. Really excited about this forum looking forward to learning alot.

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    My name is Wayne Clark and I own a production company, Mirage Productions International. I actually used to work for Panasonic back in the early 70's. I currently own a HVX100, HVX200, and I just purchased the DVX200. I have also owned several other Panasonic professional cameras starting back in the 70's. I have made countless TV commercials, music video's and Industrial videos using both the HVX100 and HVX200. Also completed a film using the HVX200. Plan on using the DVX200 on my next film project. Have to thank Barry Green for all of his books and video tutorials. They have been a great help in the past.

6. Collapse Details
    Hi, my name is Roman Kamko
    I'm from East Ukraine, now living in Kiev
    I own a production company of wedding/event and some times advertising
    I have Canon 5D mark II, Sony a6500 and DJI Phantom 3 Pro for work

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by _Roman_ View Post
    Hi, my name is Roman Kamko
    I'm from East Ukraine, now living in Kiev
    I own a production company of wedding/event and some times advertising
    I have Canon 5D mark II, Sony a6500 and DJI Phantom 3 Pro for work
    Добро пожаловать.

8. Collapse Details
    Hey thanks for allowing me to reply! My name is Lavalle Lee. I recently bought a DVX200 and hope to start making some shorts and videos. I also purchased your LIGHTING FOR FILM AND TELEVISION and SOUND FOR FILM AND TELEVISION.

I am extremely happy there is a forum for those of us who own a DVX.

9. Collapse Details
    Friendly hello from rapidly expanding "metropolis" of Helsinki, Finland. Kind of a long time lurker and first time poster here. I have been involved in video and film production somewhat 20 years. Currently operating (mainly) with my new Canon C200. Looking forward at being member here at the legendary DVXuser community!

10. Collapse Details
    Hello, hobbyist from near Buffalo, NY here. Just recently trying to get back into it, after a 7-year dry spell. Things have really changed in the amateur film world, I find it all very overwhelming. I hope people are patient as I post about my frustrations with getting used to new gear, looking for software, etc. As I said, I am only a hobbyist, and while I'd love to be able to shoot using a RED or BlackMagic camera and edit with FCP on a MacPro, I am stuck with my G7, Pinnacle Studio. and a 600-dollar gaming computer.

You can check out my old crap here. If I ever actually get anything new shot, I'll still use the same channel.

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960 LastLast