Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,044 of 1044
  1. Collapse Details
    Ok. I'll go through it frame by frame. Fact for now is that there was something that made me switch from 25p to 24p and I'm happy with the 24p playback and am curently publishing the 24p footage and everybody else is happy with it too. And there isn't much bitrate difference between 24p and 25p right? It's not so that 25p creates much bigger files which may cause video playback overload?

So I'm going to my MBP now and watch that first 25p footage I shot and try to figure out what's (seems to be) wrong with it. If I don't return on here the footage made my MBP explode in my face and I'll be in hospital, or worse.

2. Collapse Details
    I'd also say, record the same scene footage on 24p and 25p on two different cards and then compare. Use the same 1/50 on both.
    formerly know as grimepoch.

3. Collapse Details
    Unfortunatly I canīt post the footage where we first saw it as I donīt have the rights to do so, I donīt even have the original files. Itīs part of a TV series scheduled for a 2012 release.
    I will get my camera back this week and I will try to do some tests if I have the time.

4. Collapse Details
    I'm still working on this and I would like to know whether it's possible to check at what shutter speed footage was shot? I suspect that it was shot with very weird shutter speed and this is based on examining the ProRes files, tonight I'll try to get the drive with the MTS files and examine those as well.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105