Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
  1. Collapse Details
    Simultanous power doesn't work via the 12V connector as that one charges the internal battery while operating the camera.
    Stoping to interrupt the internal battery doesn't switch on the camera, a button needs to be pressed that can not be pressed via LANC.

2. Collapse Details
    Can you power the camera without an internal battery installed? And it still needs a 'soft' power-on via button?

3. Collapse Details
    I can check that on the weekend but I don't think so.
    It certainly won't switch on when you apply power without touching the power button. So it doesn't help in synchronously switching them on.
    It's a push button, not a switch like with the GHx

4. Collapse Details
    Please do. OK so the power button is likely on an interrupt that wakes the CPU.

The question is, if frame capture timing works off a free-running timer like on the GH's, is this timer already running as soon as it gets physical power? If not, maybe there's some way to reset it, or maybe a LANC command (worst-case a solder hack on the power button).

I will start a Pocket-specific thread over on Personal-View later (will post link). If anybody has already tried this (David?) please chime in.

5. Collapse Details
    Actually, maybe just taping down the power button would work. Could you try that at the weekend Marcus? Just hold the power button first (no battery installed), then connect 12V power?

6. Collapse Details

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344