1. Collapse Details
    Will help with VFX & Composites
    I did the effects for Cleaned Out (betrayal fest). More compositing. The only effect was, the blood was a more red red that I had to tone down to a blood red. Below is a reel from Cleaned Out and another link to a few more additional I've been able to upload. -- I don't charge, but give me a credit. So if you need some help send me a PM and tell me what you got.

I recently got a VFX job at a VFX studio so I'm learning much more and know more of what I'm doing.

Or if you want to do effects and don't really know how to set them up. Tell me what effects and I'll do the best I can to tell you so I can edit it if you choose me for that.

Work from Cleaned Out (I'll put a new one up soon with more details. Just getting it out there for now)
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

A sci-fi little short I recently did. The ending is the VFX shot. The tracking was the most work done.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

I am a basic effects/compositor. But I'm a lot better from when I first started, so PM me if you want to work with me.

2. Collapse Details
    just throwing a bump in here that if anyone needs vfx and composites i'll put my work in. I'm really trying to get some projects going to get me a reel going so I can get better and start getting paying gigs. I'll work for free right now.

3. Collapse Details
    Matt - we could use some help. Simple stuff to sink your teeth into. Interested?
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger

4. Collapse Details
    Send me a PM of what you're looking for. Or email.

5. Collapse Details
    Will do!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    Portfolio of an Entertainment Blogger