1. Collapse Details
    DPX import issues with Sony Vegas 9.0c
    Hey guys, got a weird issue here.

When I import just ONE dpx image, it comes in crystal clear, and just as bright & vibrant as it should be. However, when I import a SERIES of the same dpx images to create the video file I'm needing to import/export, then the image is muddy ... specifically the image is VERY dark as compared to before...like the gamma has been reduced, or blacks/levels crushed, etc. Color's not as vibrant either.

Thoughts on why this is happening. A glitch with importing dpx image series anyone's aware of? Can't find anything on the Sony website about it.
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

2. Collapse Details
    bump?
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

3. Collapse Details
    David Jimmerson, anyone?
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*

4. Collapse Details
    I haven't seen this with Vegas, but I've only had to deal with DPX a few times. Version 9 is the first effort for the Vegas team in offering DPX. It would not surprise me at all if there were glitches. Have you opened a support ticket?
    Don't be a BillyBob...

5. Collapse Details
    No, not yet ... but I AM doing to upgrade to 9.0e to see if that makes a difference, as well as trying it in 32bit mode, as sometimes there's a difference in that as well.
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*