Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    To Vitaly or anyone who thinks they can be of help. I am one of the "stupid" ones who did not do his research before purchasing a GH1. The camera I purchased is a version 1.34 with a WEOG serial. I have not been able to hack it. Any pointers? Is a hack in the works? Is there any place where I can donate to the cause towards a hack? Also, can anyone tell me if there is a hack or any way to increase the MB bit rate/sec on the LUMIX FZ 100? Is it possible? Please help!! I am desperate for answers and guidance. Thanks.

2. Collapse Details
    Anyone know if there a way to install the hacked firmware somewhow via the service mode menu - for example fool the gh1 into thinking it is a lower firmware then actually is???

Quote Originally Posted by skenti View Post
    Hello,
    To Vitaly or anyone who thinks they can be of help. I am one of the "stupid" ones who did not do his research before purchasing a GH1. The camera I purchased is a version 1.34 with a WEOG serial. I have not been able to hack it. Any pointers? Is a hack in the works? Is there any place where I can donate to the cause towards a hack? Also, can anyone tell me if there is a hack or any way to increase the MB bit rate/sec on the LUMIX FZ 100? Is it possible? Please help!! I am desperate for answers and guidance. Thanks.

3. Collapse Details
    GH2 finally HACKED!

PTool 3.60d topic - Personal View Talks

The hack is in its very initial state, but at least it removes 30min continuous recording limit (PAL version), gives us 1080p25 (PAL version), all interface languages and switches between PAL<->NTSC. Please donate Vitalyi as this guy made us much happier than Panasonic..

well i got this from onother site,i would love the 25P pal option but doubt i will have the nerve to hack my beloved GH2 for fear of any damage,this can happen am i correct in believing.

4. Collapse Details
    Cant capture high bit-rate image in MJPEG mode
    Hi everyone,

I have hacked my japanese model's GH1 with Ptool 3.61, I cant capture a 1080p image no more 2 second when i use MJPEG mode, and the manual setting turned to japanese. does anyone know any problem about this?
    I have made a setting as below:

Hear for yours suggestion!
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Collapse Details
    I got a problem and i was hoping you guys can help. I did the patch hack to my Panasonic G2 and followed the instructions which updated the camera perfectly fine, however @ the end of it all i cant get manual mode to work and i cant confirm if the video is recording @ the correct bitrate. Is there any other instructions or manuals i can read.

Thanks in advance.

6. Collapse Details
    Hello,
    I already hacked successfully my GF1 and I just won a GH1 from the bay and

I read all those topics about hackable vs. unhackable GH1.

Is there still a limitation on certain preloaded firmware that does not allow hacking the firmware?

Nowadays, april 2012, are all the GH-1 hackable whatever their firmware are ?

Thanks a lot for your anwser

Damien

7. Collapse Details
    Edit: Found my answer
    Since PTools 3,55d >>> Added “New body” patch for downgrading new unhackable bodies. (http://www.gh1-hack.info/wiki/VersionHistory)

Quote Originally Posted by dam View Post
    Hello,
    I already hacked successfully my GF1 and I just won a GH1 from the bay and

I read all those topics about hackable vs. unhackable GH1.

Is there still a limitation on certain preloaded firmware that does not allow hacking the firmware?

Nowadays, april 2012, are all the GH-1 hackable whatever their firmware are ?

Thanks a lot for your anwser

Damien

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567