Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Are these cards ok for the new hack?
    I'm looking to buy faster cards to appreciate the hack.
    Is this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=310229310128 a good deal?

Are those cards reliable?

I hope to get these today if some of you could give me a green light. Thanks!
    Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat. - Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad

2. Collapse Details
    You want a good card, get the Panasonic Gold Class 10. Expensive, but at the C settings and a GoP size of 6, 8, or 12, I have not once encountered a problem.
    Joe Calabrese

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks... And I will in the future. But anyone play with these specific cards?
    Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat. - Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad

4. Collapse Details
    Beware when buying off ebay. There are counterfeit cards out there. The Panasonic Gold are among the best, right up there with the SanDisk Extreme 30mB/sec cards. But if you get some noname ripoff card with an official-looking "Panasonic Gold" label stuck on it, that's not exactly gonna be the same thing...

Safest way to go is to buy the top-end cards from an authorized reseller.

5. Collapse Details
    Article on fake flash memory cards:

http://www.overclockers.com.au/wiki/Fake_Memory_Cards

Randy

6. Collapse Details
    With that in mind... How is this: http://www.jr.com/panasonic/pe/PAN_RPSDW08GU1K/

Good card, good deal? Thanks for the advice guys. =)

7. Collapse Details
    Can anyone stand corrected the mispelling up there on the thread's title please? It is 'CARDS' not 'cars'. Sigh.
    Or someone won't find this «valuable information» through the search engine. Thanks.
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

8. Collapse Details
    Did I spell cars? I apologize... if that's the case, I didn't correct it, so maybe someone else did.

Anyway, I say again... Is this a good deal: http://www.jr.com/panasonic/pe/PAN_RPSDW08GU1K/

9. Collapse Details
    Anyone? Sorry, I'm trying to do something with this today. I thought someone told me J&R was legit company.

10. Collapse Details
    jr.com is fine to buy from. They are legit. I bought the transcend class 10 16gb card ($45), but haven't received it yet. I think this will work for all but the highest settings. I've read on other threads about it "benchmarking" a bit lower than the sandisk extremes. I think this is a good trade off due to how expensive the sandisk and panasonic cards are. I will rarely use the highest settings.

If you use really high settings for video, the 8gb card isn't going to last a real long time, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast