Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Maybe, it's not a firmware flash, but a sort of update file and the camera can use it to update its flash.
    Otherwise, again maybe, this .bin should be entirely flashed in the rom camera, then the camera use wether the ZS7 or TZ10 section of the firmware depending on its model ID.

Those .bin seemed updates to me, because 1.1=>1.2 took a very little time to update, 1.0=>1.1 took longer time, so it seems like is not flashing it entirely, but the camera use the file to update its flash, only what it needs of the .bin files.
    Last edited by manwithtz10; 09-24-2010 at 02:07 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Vamos esperar algum vietnamita desvendar o misterio de como incluir outros idiomas na TZ10.
    Se depender do caboclo ai que so sabe falar dificil e nao ajuda em nada, estamos fodidos !!!

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by manwithtz10 View Post
    Maybe, it's not a firmware flash, but a sort of update file and the camera can use it to update its flash.
    Otherwise, again maybe, this .bin should be entirely flashed in the rom camera, then the camera use wether the ZS7 or TZ10 section of the firmware depending on its model ID.

Those .bin seemed updates to me, because 1.1=>1.2 took a very little time to update, 1.0=>1.1 took longer time, so it seems like is not flashing it entirely, but the camera use the file to update its flash, only what it needs of the .bin files.

i bought the zs7 and there are only 2 languages on it. can i use the
    tz10 firmware to get german language on it? is this working and possible or not?

thanks for helping me

4. Collapse Details
    Bronze Member
    Consider thread closed.

TZ10 firmware is dumped, all discussion move to

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/15/official-tz10-hack-project-discussion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345