Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. Collapse Details
    AVCHD analysing tools
    #1
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,415
    Default
    Anyone have access to this tools? Or ability to get them?

    http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/te...ers/mts4ea.htm

    or

    http://www.miravid.com/product_MSight.htm

    We need much more advanced analizers like this to move forward at good speed.


     

  2. Collapse Details
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    345
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by tester13 View Post
    Anyone have access to this tools? Or ability to get them?

    http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/te...ers/mts4ea.htm

    or

    http://www.miravid.com/product_MSight.htm

    We need much more advanced analizers like this to move forward at good speed.
    Do we have any idea how much these analyzers cost? If nobody has emailed them yet for pricing and perhaps a discount for this effort (maybe in exchange for advertising?) I can send them an email...
    ---
    Cameras: Panasonic DVX100A (SOLD 2008) - Panasonic GH1(3) - Panasonic GH3 - Panasonic GH4
    Lenses: Nikon 50mm 1.8 - Pan 7-14mm f4.0 - Pan 12-35mm 2.8 - Leica 25mm 1.8 - Pan 14-140mm
    Audio: Zoom H4n - Sennheiser MKE400 - Audio Technica 4073A - Azden SGM-2X - Countryman Lav, Sennheiser G2
    Mac Pro 8-core (Geekbench 11582), Hackintosh (Geekbench 17569) - gSpeedES - SansDigital Raid 5 - Lacie Biggest 800
    FCP 7 - Adobe CC 2014


     

  3. Collapse Details
    #3
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,415
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by e-steve View Post
    Do we have any idea how much these analyzers cost? If nobody has emailed them yet for pricing and perhaps a discount for this effort (maybe in exchange for advertising?) I can send them an email...
    I emailed MiraVid.
    As for Tektronix you can do it, but I do not see big chance here.
    Both products seem to be extremely pricey.


     

  4. Collapse Details
    #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3
    Default


     

  5. Collapse Details
    #5
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,415
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by macgreeny View Post
    Because it is completely different software.


     

  6. Collapse Details
    #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    Default


     

  7. Collapse Details
    #7
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,415
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR View Post
    I tried this software. Complete crap.
    All I get is runtime errors and freezing even during opening.
    We need really pro tools as StreamEye is also not developed for quite long time and is amataur.


     

  8. Collapse Details
    #8
    Senior Member Tesselator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    148
    Default
    • http://www.pjdaniel.org.uk/mpeg/index.php
      MPEG-2 Transport Stream packet analyser enables decoding and low level analysis of ISO/DVB transport streams. It can be used for fault-finding, equipment and system testing, software development and learning more about how MPEG-2 systems work. AVCHD supported.
      MPEG-2 Transport stream analyser is compliant with the following international standards.
      Compliance: ISO/IEC 13818-1, ISO/IEC 13818-2, DVB ETSI EN 300 468, DTG D-Book,

    I haven't tried it tho.


     

  9. Collapse Details
    #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy Kiselev View Post
    I tried this software. Complete crap.
    All I get is runtime errors and freezing even during opening.
    We need really pro tools as StreamEye is also not developed for quite long time and is amataur.

    That's too bad. It provides more information than StreamEye

    It works for other compliant streams, from other camcorders, blu-ray, software encoders. Many developers use it.

    Something about these firmware modded streams causes it to crash.


     

  10. Collapse Details
    #10
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,415
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by PDR View Post
    Something about these firmware modded streams causes it to crash.
    I tried it on many MTS files, included unpatched ones and on NEX5 footage.
    It either freezed or showed runtimes errors and closed, or showed other strange errors. This is buggy completely unusable software.


     

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •