1. Collapse Details
    I will write original music for your submission
    Check out a few tracks on my site and get in touch if you like what you hear. I'm just like you, trying to make it somehow, and all my rates etc. are negotiable.
    http://www.steve-lemaire.com/Music.html

2. Collapse Details
    I meant to write this a few months ago: your music is phenomenal, seriously, i loved it and was impressed by every track I heard on your website. I'm a composer as well, so as one to another, i'm feelin your shiz.

about dvxuser fests: there are some amazing composers and dvx "legends" who compose a lot of these shorts and they do it for free. So if you post a thread next fest, i wouldn't post looking for money because most of us are making our films with no budget.

but you still get your msuic in amazing short films which will build your reel, so that's the trade off.

best of luck.
    Matt Harris
    Director / Composer / Colorist / Motion graphics
    http://www.imdb.me/matthewrichardharris

DVXFEST ENTRIES: GLASSJAW / CABIN / CLARA / THE SOLUTION / LAKE WICWAS / BACKFIRE
    BOUNTY ON A DEAD MAN'S HEAD / VACCINE / NO HORIZON / THE BOATSHED / CLEAR SPACE

3. Collapse Details
    Thank you for submitting your services like a filmmaker you cares for others. My friend Taylor Pludow writes scripts and submitted his services for west fest, but was regarded poorly by other critical minded human beings.
    Christopher Coleman

4. Collapse Details
    I'll echo what Matt said - Steve your stuff is amazing. I'm listening to your tracks while I write this. I've played for 20 years and have been a recording/mix engineer for about 15 years.

some random thoughts:

track 2 - are you a fan of Terminator/Sarah Connor Chronicles?
    track 4 - IMO, this deserves to be a complete song with lyrics - you've already got a killer hook for sure (Lifehouse-like), so you may as well finish it, LOL!
    track 6 - this deserves to be tracked properly in a studio with real instruments
    track 9 - CSI anyone?
    track 10 - Hollywood!
    track 13 - opening very 24 like
    track 14 - I would have mixed this differently and a real drum kit would have been superb. But like track (4), killer hook!
    track 15 - very interesting. i think you could spin off a couple of variations of this track and use all of them in a score.
    track 16 - lovely & familiar - pair this with track 2
    track 17 - thank you for @:35...sure you're not a Terminator fan?
    track 18 - killer cut and make a variation @ 1:10-1:13 and bring full band up (guitars, bass, drums) and you've got the perfect cut to exit a drama (crane/jib shot pulling back from lead roles) and roll into the credits

Too bad you're in NV and I'm in WI. I'd love to track some of these cuts and mix 'em on my DM3200...