1. Collapse Details
    Genie Super Lift 500lb pneumatic stand.
    Feedback Score
    HI all

I have two Genie Super Hoist lifts for Sale. Model 2018, they can lift up to 500lbs 18 feet into the air. Great for getting cameras up high at an event, Lights or simply getting gear offloaded to where you need it. IE: balcony's, second story windows, (shaves tons of time getting gear from your van, and up a flight or two of stairs) They are on 5 or 6 inch casters. 4 legs that assemble in a couple minutes.

I have a 35lb C02/Hose kit for one of them. Each of them also come with new seal kits if you want to re-build them. They WILL operate off of compressed air as well, but I use C02 due to the lack of condensation.

These ran close to $1,800 new EA, I will part with each of them for $400 EA. C02 and Hose kit is another $150. I am willing to ship them from my 44047 zip, but you will need to make all arrangements. Each of them weigh about 60 to 70lbs. Same for tank and hose. (one tank will provide, well, actually, I don't know, but I have never had them re-filled in over 100 lifts)

They are super quick to setup, and will lift your object 18 feet in under 10 seconds. DO NOT use them for lifting people. Stable, Centered loads from a level surface only. They have a 4-way heavy duty cast aluminum spreader on the top that takes standard 1 inch steel pipe. Strap on what you want, just keep the load balanced. The 1 inch dia pipe in the pic was what I had laying around. Excuse the rust. They do have a bit of scuffing from over the years, but are fine. The legs are steel and can be re-painted.

Ask all questions, I will do my best to answer everything I can about them. Below is a factory pic of the newer models in action, and the ones I have for sale.

They work well, but probably should be serviced/re-built. They leak a little and start descending slowly after an hour or so. I have all manuals and service information,.. so, with the included seal kit, I would not imagine they would be hard to do. You will need a VERY clean environment to do this in. Tools needed will be a couple wrenches, hammer, and center punch. There is not much to them.

I also have a 24 footer with seal kit, 45lb C02tank, and hose kit. 500lb rating. I cannot sell them all, but will be willing to part with 2 of them. 500 for the 24 footer.

Lastly, I have another 24 footer that can be rebuilt, or used for parts. No seal kit tank ETC.

I would prefer that you come look at them before purchasing. If you know what these are, or are familiar with them, then you know what you are getting into.

Call me direct on my cell, or Email me Direct. I dont get on DVXuser everyday, and would rather talk with you in person.

David Walker
    Cell: 440-645-8273
    mail@mediamagicproductions.com

Jefferson, Ohio. 44047. USA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MagicCat; 05-28-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: update
    Magic Cat AKA: David Walker

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research" ....Einstein

Why does your boss tell you to think outside the box and then send you back to your cubicle to come up with solutions?.....

Come Visit our work: www.youtube.com/mediamagicohio
    www.mediamagicproductions.com

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Anyone? Price not firm

Bump

Why does your boss tell you to think outside the box and then send you back to your cubicle to come up with solutions?.....

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Bump