Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I need an iscorama 36 desperately $$$
    Dear fellow DVX users:

Im in need of purchasing an isco 36 asap and really need help finding one with a diopter if possible. Mine was stolen off set. I know they are like finding a needle in a haystack but if anyone has any suggestions it would be extremely appreciated. I'm even willing to pay a finders fee.

Thanks,

Mike

2. Collapse Details
    I think we may all be getting to this point. I know I am.

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    Would love to give you a finders fee. I already emailed him two days ago. No reply. If you or anyone can find one for me then yes...I will make it generous via paypal.

Mike

5. Collapse Details
    The 0.5x diopters are harder to find than the isco's. It took me months to find one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    http://vimeo.com/squig GAMMA The Years of Darkness screenplay Official Selection of 2014 Beverly Hills Film Festival. Filming 2014.

6. Collapse Details
    Contact AlphaLX via Cinema5D as well - he has been on there recently.

Also for a diopter see this:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/72mm-close-up-Ach...item2a06b708a4

(do i get a finder's fee?)

7. Collapse Details
    yes that very diopter is great, using it on my pair of kowas with great results.

8. Collapse Details
    I contacted several people for the Isco 36 and still...no go. Someone just backed out on me. Got to find one.

9. Collapse Details
    I have one for sale but Iscorama 42. Condition: new (never used). PM me as you wish.

10. Collapse Details
    hello guys..
    i have been selling these 0.5 diopters on ebay,redstan54...i was wondering if a jean-charles coulon ebay name waterloo is on here.as he has left me shi* feedback saying that this diopter has not got lens front and back lens caps and he can get one from b&h for 8 dollars.
    if any of you guys have received this lens yet can you state if you think these are shi* 8 dollar single element lens..he did not even contact me to explain any worries he had..
    if charles is on here please order the $8 dollar lens and if it is the same i will give you 2 new old stock iscorama close up lens.
    i would appreciate some feedback because this is annoying and i do not want to be made out to be a fraudster based on ignorance.
    i have now looked into this the 8 dollar lens is a single element +3 tokina cup353,clearly who ever i have sent this acromat to will know if i have sent +0.5 acromat or a single element +3 lens.
    Last edited by antiochuswilson; 05-05-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast