Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Any price estimations on the Zephyr? any other products from them over the next couple of days, or can we safely say these two are the new products from Tiffen/Steadicam?

2. Collapse Details
    thanks mikko. i'm actually looking at the smoothee for my iphone. theres also www.isteadyshot.com but communication sucks which probably reflects their customer service so i would rather go with the smoothee. waiting on pricing and availability. much appreciation mikko!

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    I flew the Zephyr for a bit yesterday. Very well constructed and really great to fly. Can hold a payload of 20lbs and I was also told it will be the first to be Tango compatible. I was also told that the price estimates may either put it on par or slightly above the Flyer, though the people on the floor were mostly Steadicam operators and not employees, so I'm not sure.

http://www.tiffen.com/steadicam_zephyr.html

The Tango looked awesome. While I was flying the Zephyr, the Tango guy started flew circles around me, haha. Most of the operators I talked to who flew it really enjoyed the possibilities it offered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12