Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

2. Collapse Details
    Bill Blake's respnse. (Awww c'mon Bill we still love you):

BTW TO THESE SAD SAPS:

DVXuser.com -- The online community for filmmaking > DSLR in Motion > Canon 5D
    Anamorphic Craziness - Cult status

hyalinejim

Oh God! I can't believe he's publishing all these to the listing!

I've been in this business a very, very long time, and monitor MANY venues and sites...

GUYS... I CAN SEE YOU!!!!

NOW... WHO ARE THE F-ING FOOLS, AGAIN?? NEXT TIME TRY RESPECTING AND LEARNING SOMETHING FROM HISTORY, AND THE PEOPLE WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR YOUR LOT OF SORRY ASSES... AND SOME WONDER WHY I TOLD THIS NEW CROP IN 'HOLLYWOOD' TO GO F-ITSELF, AND LEFT. WELL, HERE IT IS FOLKS; LOOK AND LEARN -- THIS IS 'THE FUTURE' OF THE PROFESSION YOU'LL BE PAYING YOUR HARD-EARNED ENTERTAINMENT DOLLARS TO... IF THEY'D SAY THIS STUFF ABOUT SOMEONE WHO'S A VETERAN OF THE INDUSTRY, JUST IMAGINE WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU, THE 'LEGIONS OF UNWASHED MASSES' WHO 'COUGH-UP' THE CASH TO KEEP THESE FAT, STUPID, YOUNG INGRATES 'PHAT'!!

EVERY [REPUTABLE] EBAY BUYER AND SELLER SHOULD [ACTUALLY NEEDS-TO] GO TO THEIR SITE IMMEDIATELY, AND READ THE THREAD! THEN YOU SHOULD ALL GO TO EBAY [LIKE I'M DOING RIGHT NOW], AND DEMAND THAT THESE FOOLS BE GONE-AFTER/SANCTIONED/SUSPENDED/BANNED FROM EBAY, FOR FALSIFYING INFORMATION/'BUYERS' QUESTIONS/E-MAILS TO SELLER, INTERFERING-WITH, DISRUPTING, AND ATTEMPTING TO SABOTAGE' A PAID, LEGITIMATE AUCTION HERE!!!!

AGAIN... NEXT-TIME FOLKS, THIS COULD BE YOUR AUCTION!!!!

OH, AND ALL THE STUFF (THE REAL BIO/HISTORY ITEMS, AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WITH THE THEFTS/FRAUDS AND SUCH), IS ABSOLUTELY, 100% GENUINE AND TRUE (IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE THIS CONVOLUTED 'HELL-ON-EARTH' SCENARIO UP - AS THEY SAY: YA' COULDN'T WRITE THIS SH*T -- NOW, YOU DUMB-F'S HAVE EVEN ADDED MORE TO IT, BY WHAT YOU'VE DONE HERE... AND WITH SOLID-PROOF/THE EVIDENCE LEFT AT YOUR OWN SITE, FOR ALL TO VIEW! I THINK WE CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT "STUPID" HAS JUST FOUND A NEW 'NAME'!!).

YOU KNOW, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW YOU SPINELESS LITTLE 'DV-WIENIES' WOULD PISS, MOAN AND WHINE (ONLY - INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY SHOWING GENUINE CHARACTER, STRENGTH, COURAGE; FIGHTING BACK, LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING, AND SUCCEEDING -- I'M A SURVIVOR ), SHOULD YOU EVER HAVE-TO GO THROUGH EVEN 10% OF THE CRAP THAT I HAVE -- I CAN ONLY SAY THAT I WHOLEHEARTEDLY LOOK FORWARD TO IT FOR YOU [AND WORSE] -- THEN, LET'S F-ING SEE EXACTLY WHO'S LEFT STANDING, WHEN THE OTHERS HAVE [LONG-SINCE] GONE DOWN HOLDING THEIR "...'Jap Adapters'..." ['OBSCURE' FILM-REFERENCE QUOTES] BETWEEN THE CHEEKS OF THEIR SEVERELY PUCKERED ARSES (HINT: I'LL BE THERE TO COVER THE 'PITIFUL' AFTERMATH, LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT THE SIGHT, LIL' 'SUPERHEROS'... LOST IN TIME; LOST IN SPACE... AND MEANING!!)
    NOW, THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

SINCERELY,

BILL BLAKE SPFX
    (SINCE 1968... AND STILL COUNTING...)

3. Collapse Details
    No comments ;-)
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

4. Collapse Details
    such panache.

5. Collapse Details
    My response,

"Please accept my complete and full apologies for earlier comments. They were course and vulgar, I did not know your status in the 'industry', I'm sure your a good man, and thorogh, I myself only have 13 year's in the 'industry' mostly as a director but many as a DP, once I even worked the video assist! After googling you, imagine my shame! 'THE' BILL BLAKE, SCI-FI MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! You look just like LOGAN aswell. F-ME! But can you tell me, which did you play? Chimpan-A or Chimpan-Z? Cause I'll never make a monkey out of YOOUUUU!!!!
    PS - You may want check your own google results, at the top I got a massive, anamorphic, close up of a hairy ball bag.
    TTFN
    PPS How much you want for your GERMAN lense? I bid 4 Million Quatalunes!"

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tabacula View Post
    My response,

"Please accept my complete and full apologies for earlier comments. They were course and vulgar, I did not know your status in the 'industry', I'm sure your a good man, and thorogh, I myself only have 13 year's in the 'industry' mostly as a director but many as a DP, once I even worked the video assist! After googling you, imagine my shame! 'THE' BILL BLAKE, SCI-FI MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! You look just like LOGAN aswell. F-ME! But can you tell me, which did you play? Chimpan-A or Chimpan-Z? Cause I'll never make a monkey out of YOOUUUU!!!!
    PS - You may want check your own google results, at the top I got a massive, anamorphic, close up of a hairy ball bag.
    TTFN
    PPS How much you want for your GERMAN lense? I bid 4 Million Quatalunes!"

A1++++ response! Teehee!!!

7. Collapse Details
    His sign off - I'LL BE THERE TO COVER THE 'PITIFUL' AFTERMATH, LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AT THE SIGHT, LIL' 'SUPERHEROS'... LOST IN TIME; LOST IN SPACE... AND MEANING!!)
    He see's my Mean Streets and raises me a Rocky Horror! I think this is a ref/quote to The Rocky Horror Picture show... from now on I will refer to him as Billy Rocky Horror. It's spot the film ref game!

8. Collapse Details
    i was torn between somekind of pity for someone being so clueless and passť but also quite disgusted at his pathetic attempt to sell the repair on top of the current market price but his arrogant and aggressive responses really settle the case...

hello dude it's the interwebs and we're allowed free speech here too... alienating potential buyers is just not a smart move. get help ...seriously. and start to behave properly if you are to be taken seriously. fiery ego's twists don't fit anymore in today's demanding net etiquette.

9. Collapse Details
    Too bad ebay doesn't charge per word...Listings would be a lot shorter and less BS.

And I love how he wants to get us banned. Because we were:
    ATTEMPTING TO SABOTAGE' A PAID, LEGITIMATE AUCTION HERE!!!!

I'm sorry, I didn't realize voicing an opinion about your narcissism would be warrented as "sabotaging" the auction you paid $3.50 to list!
    Tony Reale
    Director | DP

nextwavedv.com | creativeedgepro.com | tonyreale.com

10. Collapse Details
    dang...there is another 54 on ebay, buy it now for $2900US, ouch.. at least the seller isn't on crack ;)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast