Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan_Crittenden View Post
    Hi,

We have launched about 14 small videos over on YouTube that describe certain parts of the operation of this little camera. These are designed to help the NEW User in getting acquainted with their camera. So please take a look and enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PBTSProVideo.
    Jan
    Hello - I think you should check your link. It takes us to some Lacross games.... (however very interesting and upsetting to hear what happened to the Iroquois team..)

2. Collapse Details
    Click "View All" on the right to show the HMC40 videos. The sports videos seem to be part of a Panasonic shoot-out competition or something like that. Older videos are buried a bit.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beckett View Post
    Click "View All" on the right to show the HMC40 videos. The sports videos seem to be part of a Panasonic shoot-out competition or something like that. Older videos are buried a bit.
    I see, thanks

4. Collapse Details
    Small mind
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xavpil View Post
    I don't see how referring to worship and God every 2 minutes makes you more believable. For me it does the opposite.
    If you don't like it, just don't look at it. I think they were very useful to give a first impression on this camera. But here in Europe we are not such a religion fanatics. It didn't bother me that he called himself a AVCHD-evangelist. it's just America.

5. Collapse Details
    Just a reminder to everyone, let's not get into any debate of religion here. Also, the context of "AVCHD-evangelist" by Bernie was saying is he's a person who promotes the AVCHD Format and has nothing to do with God or religion.

Bob Diaz

6. Collapse Details
    Exactly. It has absolutely nothing to do with religion. "AVCHD Evangelist" is the title on his business card. He's not trying to "promote" himself or claim that he's some mythical figure. He's introducing himself by stating his name and title.

7. Collapse Details
    I should have one of these in March...the videos will be very helpful once I get my hands on this baby!
    LATEST RELEASE: March 2014
    "KENJI"

RTKIII Productions Channel

8. Collapse Details
    Hi Jan,
    I was wondering if you could help me with my work flow. I would like set up two simple good quality workflows for my HMC41e on my MAC Pro. One for movement and one for slow action. What are the best import settings in FCP and the best export settings for both options. I would like to have best quality settings for 25fps (slow footage) and 50i (movement) settings. I make short high quality videos only about 5 minutes long for gallery and festivals.
    Thanks for your help.
    Trisha.

9. Collapse Details
    Hi Barry,
    I see you have book out but I was wondering if you could help me with a workflow problem. I make short videos for festivals and gallery settings so quality is above all else. I often use stills in my work. Can you tell me the best import and export settings to use in FCP on my Mac Pro for 25 and 50i please. I never seem to get it right and loose quality on import or export.
    Trisha.

10. Collapse Details
    Trisha, everything I know about editing and workflow is summed up in the AVCCAM whitepapers located at www.panasonic.com/AVCCAM. Scroll to the bottom, you will see them.

Best,

Jan
    Jan Crittenden Livingston
    Panasonic System Communications Corporation
    Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast