1. Collapse Details
    best video settings for T2i
    hey all,

i remember back when I got my GH1, Illyia Friedman had a "best video settings" for GH1 article. I'm wondering if someone can point me in the direction of one for the T2i/7d?

2. Collapse Details
    w'sup Paul !
    I remember those early GH1 days, thank god for Illya and others all testing settings. With the canon's its all in the picture styles. It was easy to load 'em on the 7d but
    with the t2i there was a little bit of a hurdle untill chrismagicc figured it out. I've already done some testing, all you need is at this thread

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=202853
    J.Davis
    jdMAX.com

3. Collapse Details
    hey i didnt see in that forum where chrismagicc said how to get them on the camera? i can't get pic styles to load on my T2i via EOS utility. I can get them on their in stills modes but not video modes and even if they are on there for stills modes when I switch the camera into video mode, the pic styles disappear. what i've done for now is just write down the 4 numbers and copy them into one of the user styles IN camera. but I'm guessing there might be more to the styles than just the #s? where does chrismagicc show how to get them in the T2i? and also I'm interested in wether or not i want to have that AUTO LIGHTING OPTIMIZER and HIGHLIGHT priority stuff on?

4. Collapse Details
    ahhh nevermind on the picture styles thing, i just found the answer in the topic "I" created, haha. but still wondering on the AUTO LIGHT OPTIMIZER and HIGHLIGHT PRIORITY.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgandersman View Post
    ahhh nevermind on the picture styles thing, i just found the answer in the topic "I" created, haha. but still wondering on the AUTO LIGHT OPTIMIZER and HIGHLIGHT PRIORITY.
    Off and off. Simple, eh? The custom picture style makes these two things redundant. Plus they don't work as well as a good picture style anyway.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgandersman View Post
    hey i didnt see in that forum where chrismagicc said how to get them on the camera? i can't get pic styles to load on my T2i via EOS utility. I can get them on their in stills modes but not video modes
    thats the bit chrismagicc figured out. See the bottom of post 1 of the thread, in blue box quote
    J.Davis
    jdMAX.com