Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I purchased the HMC book with the purchase of my hmc150. There are three glue spots in the back but no CD. I have had it about 3 months but just got around to reading it, and realize how valuable the CD is. Is there somewhere that I can download the CD contents or a copy of the CD itself?

2. Collapse Details
    Found CD
    Quote Originally Posted by rashcraf View Post
    I purchased the HMC book with the purchase of my hmc150. There are three glue spots in the back but no CD. I have had it about 3 months but just got around to reading it, and realize how valuable the CD is. Is there somewhere that I can download the CD contents or a copy of the CD itself?
    Please disregard, found CD, it fell out of book.

3. Collapse Details
    I have read this book and keep it in my camera bag as a resource. I find myself going back to it time and time again. It is well written and provides great comprehensive and detailed information on these cameras. This book is a "must have" for anyone that owns an HMC40 or HMC150. This book reduced my learning curve dramatically and I was able to effectively use my HMC40 in a short period of time. Buy this book!

4. Collapse Details
    why is it so much?

5. Collapse Details
    why is it so much?
    ONE LOVE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123