1. Collapse Details
    Composer needed, late notice!
    To any talented composer who can work really, really fast and wants to have their music in a betrayal fest short, please PM me. We managed to shoot something last night, we are editing it tonight, and we can have it sent to you via the internet by tomorrow morning. We are looking for a tone very similar to the instrumentation of the Postal Service.

We'd love to pay...but we have no money.

We hope this is enticing to someone. The short turned out pretty well and we think a score would really make it great.

PM me if interested.

2. Collapse Details
    Composer Available
    Lightbulb
    Hi,

I have a number of original compositions, some of which I'm sure will suit your needs. You would be welcome to use one for a credit and the use of your video in my work portfolio.

abraxas.brianledwidgeflynn.com

Many thanks,
    Brian

3. Collapse Details
    Composer found. You guys rock!

4. Collapse Details
    Need a sound editor too ?
    SOUND EDITING - SOUND DESIGN - AND ALSO SOUNDRECORDING

philipsfilmsound.com

5. Collapse Details
    composer for hire
    Hi there:

I'm award winning, nationally licensed, and excessively trained in musical composition & audio engineering.

Please take a moment to preview some of my work. I have a fast turnaround in production, references, and my own studio to work out of with Pro-tools solutions.

If interested, you can stop by Protilius.com to hear the portfolio when you have the time. I have styles ranging from full blown orchestration to gritty industrial to electronic pulse. Vocal productions with several artist and instrumentals alike can be found in my albums section neatly organized for your consideration. I currently have over 130 pre-produced productions that are at your disposal and I can produce new work for you on a regular basis as well.

Thank you for your consideration, hope to hear from you.

N.Jones
    Archive Lead Producer
    protilius@gmail.com
    protilius.com
    1-608-807-9064