Thread: myPhone

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmcleod View Post
    Well I think if you use a tight enough shot in the beginning with a nice DOF, the audience won't KNOW where she is, and because your insinuating shes cheating on him with someone it would be kind of a double reveal, like oh, shes not even in a bedroom! Shes in the garage, or something like that.
    I see what you're saying. It's an interesting idea. The location we used was always set in stone and there's no garage. The only option was a bedroom. Although I wonder if we had a different location to shoot at if John would have written it differently or if it would have been shot different or whatnot. Thanks for your thoughts.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldavidanthony View Post
    Nice movie. It was funny without being stupid. The last line "You are home early" was great.
    Good stuff.
    Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by John LaBonney View Post
    I liked this quirky little short a lot.

The little gym issues aside, I think that this is a great little film. I especially liked the breakfast scene, it was a great scene and love the look of it.

Nice work!
    Thanks! Not sure what you're referring to as far as the gym issues. Could you elaborate on what you're thoughts are about it?

Quote Originally Posted by abdeziel View Post
    That was funny. I liked the little scene after the end credits too; not sure what that is called.
    Thanks! Glad you stuck with it through the credits.

3. Collapse Details
    Hehe this was my kind of film Thought it was really funny man, and well executed too. I loved the look your actress gives the actor at the breakfast scene when he's on the phone...perfect!

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks Jaime! I appreciate your compliments and am glad you liked it.

5. Collapse Details
    I could see this ending coming up 6th Ave in a cab.
    (although I thought a vibrating phone might play into the finale)

Yes I am a
    <--perv
    like killacam

Funny stuff here. Gorgeous actress, the camera loves her. A fun little film. Predictable, but looks great (I liked your lighting) Awesome effort.

Sony FS700
    My Vimeo

6. Collapse Details
    Man, I'm sorry I have taken my time to give you my thoughts!
    I really liked this film. Beautifully executed. Lighting was wonderful. Sound was crisp and clean (as far as QT compression will let)...my crap computer makes QT lag with sound which sucks but doesn't take away from your flick!!
    All actors were great...your lead man has some nice teeth!!!! Story was predictable but who cared. The story rolled along; buoyed on some pretty good dialogue (simple as it was)...Actually, when the plot was hatched between the trainer and your lead lady I was having a hard time NOT envisaging something with gym equipment....and by 'having a HARD time', I mean...yeah...anyway.
    Cool. Actually one of my favourites because it didn't try to do too much but just enough...and I love MY iPhone
    Cheers,
    Sam.

"Circles" Thread HERE

"Circles" Facebook fan page HERE

'Money talks they say. All it ever said to me was "Goodbye."' - Cary Grant

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfocus88 View Post
    Funny stuff here. Gorgeous actress, the camera loves her. A fun little film. Predictable, but looks great (I liked your lighting) Awesome effort.
    Thanks for the compliments. Glad you got some laughs out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicStates View Post
    Man, I'm sorry I have taken my time to give you my thoughts!
    I really liked this film. Beautifully executed. Lighting was wonderful. Sound was crisp and clean (as far as QT compression will let)...my crap computer makes QT lag with sound which sucks but doesn't take away from your flick!!
    All actors were great...your lead man has some nice teeth!!!! Story was predictable but who cared. The story rolled along; buoyed on some pretty good dialogue (simple as it was)...Actually, when the plot was hatched between the trainer and your lead lady I was having a hard time NOT envisaging something with gym equipment....and by 'having a HARD time', I mean...yeah...anyway.
    Cool. Actually one of my favourites because it didn't try to do too much but just enough...and I love MY iPhone
    Cheers,
    Sam.
    Thanks, Sam! Glad you got a chance to watch it. I appreciate the compliments and am really glad it's among your faves.

8. Collapse Details
    Really enjoyed this film, i'm going through in alphabetical order and so far yours has the most natural editing and the best acting, from the girlfriend, genuinely funny too, props :-)

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213