1. Collapse Details
    My 3100 mah Battery Story (long).
    *When I first ventured to this site, I saw the ad about the 3100-mah batteries. *My eyes must have popped out of my head when I saw the low price of $35. * So I click on the link and sent $83 through paypal. *Day after Day, I checked the mailbox only to come up empty. *So after about a month of no batteries, I pm'd Zoomforce. *He said that the package was sent a month prior, and sometimes it takes 4-6weeks coming from Canada. *So I waited, and waited, and waited until finally I said forget it. *I told Jarred that I know it was no fault of his, and I would order them again shortly. *

He told me that if I ordered them again, he'd send me two sample batteries that was sent to him, along with the two that I order. *I thought it was quite noble of him, so I shot another $83 to him. *Within days he gave me the tracking number (278062810000037). *Finally, I thought, they will soon be here. *Every day I went to FedEx to track the package. *It was very odd that there weren't any additional scans besides the original one on Nov. 4. *

The package was scheduled for delivery on Nov 13, which came and went with no batteries. *I phoned FedEx on Nov 14 to inquire about the package, which they had no explanation of the whereabouts. *After a week they officially declared to package lost. *They told me that only the sender could file a claim and not the receiver. *

So I pm'd Jarred again and told him about the Deja Vu that I was experiencing, to which I got no response. * A couple of days later, I messaged him again. *This time I got a reply simply saying, "you've got to be kidding..." *But no, I wasn't kidding. *I've pm'd him twice after that with no reply. *I called FedEx again and they said that no claim was filed on the package yet. *Even though I am out of $166, I'm not upset. *I do not want any money back, I just want what I paid for, batteries.

So Please Jarred, fill out the claim form; it will only take about 5 minutes of your time. *Like I stated before, (according to FedEx) you can claim the full value of the batteries, not what you or I paid for them.

Thanks

2. Collapse Details
    Re: My 3100 mah Battery Story (long).
    Zoomforce
    Hey dont worry Im on top of it, I havnt recieved a response from Fedex yet on the whole matter and will respond when they figure out what happened. To be honest this is so freaky that I had a hard time believing it... Well I believed the first one as Canadapost is a joke, but the fact it happened again with fedex kinda blew me away.

We both got screwed the last time, as I sent 2 batteries for free in addition to yours, and Im not doing this for profit so I ate the cost of the two... which was ok because they were samples that I got for a reduced charge. No big deal, I felt that stepping up to the plate instead of saying "it's not my fault" would be the way to go. That's just the kinda person I am.

At any rate.. I am confident Fedex will find them or pay for them (although since I put no value on 2 of the 4 ). I will send you out a single battery today for free just for the hell of it to see if it actually gets to you. If it doesnt.. Maybe your on some black list or something hee hee. ( I guess its not funny to joke about that kinda thing)

Anyways, lets see if that works. In the meantime, I suggest you look both ways while crossing the streat and stay inside during thunderstorms.

3. Collapse Details
    I ordered 2 batteries about 3 months ago via the cheap way, when there was the cheap option, via the $8 canadapost. I recieved them in 2 weeks, and they work very well thank you zoomforce.

I thought I would share my experience with Dell, I am useless with the camera and am pretty happy to actually find a topic I can input on.

6 months ago I ordered a $2000 notebook from Dell. I waited 3 weeks for it, and finaly phoned them to find out why it was taking so long. BlahBlahBlah it seemed the courier lost it. I have a feeling it was stolen in delivery, but that's another story. So, I asked them to send another one and they told me I had to wait up to 6 weeks for the couier insurance to come back. I was so MAD! I phoned my credit card, and since they had proof of shipping, it was deemed not Dell's fault, so I couldn't do anything.

This was in June. It is now almost December and I am still waiting. This is from a huge company that I think a little loss like this would be worth making the customer happy. I guess they don't care.

Point of my little Rant is be happy your not dealing with a fly-by-night company that doesn't care. I was pretty impressed when Zoomforce was selling the batteries for so cheap, but reading this story and his response (assuming he is not lying) makes me appreciate DVXuse.com and Zoomforce's efforts even more. *If only all companies would "Step up to the plate".

4. Collapse Details
    Wow. The horror.

On Zoom's defense, he gets about a hundred freakin PM's a day. Anyway, it'll all get taken care of... These things happen in all industries.

FUBAR.

5. Collapse Details
    Zoomforce
    Thanks John.. all the PM's do tend to pile up sometimes, mostly because my normal production job sometimes takes me away from DVXuser for a day or two. Hopefully that will all change as I figured out how to get DVXuser on my Handheld hee hee

I guess if my full time job was a Dancing-Wheeling-Dealing Battery sales dude /slash/ DVXuser Uber geek I could keep on top of things a little better. *

6. Collapse Details
    I did not write this out of spite, but I figured that the story was too far fetched to believe. It also blew me away, but I felt like I was on the stand with something to prove. I know that you are an asset to the DV community. And I do so appreciate all that you have done, both professionally and for this board (yup, I checked out your wonderful website). The fact that you fronted the money for these batteries, and selling them at cost, says alot. I would never question your integrity because I know that you mean well. I really apologize if it seemed as if I came off too strong, that was not my intention. Thanks for all of your help, and keep up the good work

E

7. Collapse Details
    Zoomforce
    Alrighty... I just hand delivered this one to Fedex. The tracking number is 278062810000297 ... Im gonna keep my eye on this one.. If this one gets lost I think you should buy a lottery ticket.