1. Collapse Details
    free music no catch
    Hey, if your after some interesting musical sequences please take a listen to some of the ideas on the following link...

http://www.chazmanda.com/newstufffla...mp3player.html

I'm trying to produce new stuff when ever I get time. Happy to change bits, move stuff about and extend parts if you wish. Hope this inspires someone out there.

No problems if you want to use any thing, just let me know so I can see what you did with it. Id really like to see the music set to film. There is also more music in www.chazmanda.com/music.html. Check the solo music player...

If its an amateur (or there abouts) project, its free. But please let me have a copy of the final product!!
    You may contact me through my website www.chazmanda.com

Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

www.chazmanda.com
    www.viciouskitten.info

2. Collapse Details
    Cool man! Some cool sounding stuff, thanks for the link!

3. Collapse Details
    I love #4. I'm doing a wedding in a few weeks and I think it would be a perfect match. I would love to see some piano mixed in.

4. Collapse Details
    How can we get these? I like Atoms, and would like to put it in a library to have when an appropriate use for it comes up.
    Work Examples - Vimeo - Fun Video - My Music
    Sony EX1(Pair) :: FCStudio3 :: MacPro 8 Core :: Senn G3 Wireless
    Rode NT1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NT3(Pair), NT4, M-Audio Sputnik, AT4033a(Pair), AT4053b Hyper

5. Collapse Details
    Hi again, thanks for the feedback! DJDecay, forgive my noobieness, by "cue sheets" do you mean a list of changes in a music sequence? Or list of music used in a film or TV program for licensing or royalties purposes? Sorry I'm just guessing here... If I knew what one was, i sure id be able to provide one if it'd help.

Enginyr, I could meddle with a version of #4 (because we can) with piano, think it may give a really nice touch.

Please if anyone does want to use the music, just let me know. (a credit would also be nice ; ) )

Thanks again, its nice to actually have some folk hear my efforts!

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadfish View Post
    How can we get these? I like Atoms, and would like to put it in a library to have when an appropriate use for it comes up.
    Either PM me and email me through my website and i can email you an MP3, would that be ok for you? That'd be awesome to have it in a library for use! But dont forget to let me know when used so I can see what you did with it.