1. Collapse Details
    WTB Letus Extreme, rails, FF
    Feedback Score
    Hey, is anybody else thinking about parting with their letus adapter setup this winter? I've been searching the marketplace daily and found a few decent deals but I'm hoping there's a few more packages to look at before making my decision to buy.

I just got an HVX200a and can't wait to start shooting with better dof. What I'm looking for is the letus extreme with the longer rail system and follow focus and possibly a set of lenses and mattebox.

The price is negotiable but I'm expecting about 35% off new gear. Anybody need some fast cash for the holidays?

Thanks,
    Zack

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Zack,
    I have a Letus Extreme that I'm not sure I want to part with yet. HOWEVER, I have an Letus adapter ring for the Panasonic 200A that I would love to sell. I actually just sold my 200A about a month ago. Loved the camera, just needed the money at the time.
    Let me know if you're interested in the adapter ring and we can work something out. I'm located in Chicago.

Paul

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    I really want the HPX in this package but not the extras, maybe there is a split here we can do.
    http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=192253

Brian