1. Collapse Details
    Actress in Oregon, for Oregon/Washington
    Smile
    Hi-- my name is Chantelle Nelson. I am an actress in the Portland Oregon area and I would love to act in projects for this festival for those in the Salem/Portland areas.

My headshot is attached and my imdb page is here:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1472229/

Looking forward to hopefully working with you!

-Chantelle
    Last edited by Chantellyssa; 12-26-2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Oregon *and* Washington

2. Collapse Details
    The fact that you didn't put "Vancouver" in your areas of interest to work, just put you straight onto my crap list!

But if you're REEEEEAL nice, maybe I'll forgive ya & see where we can fit you into that comedy I'm working on. Otherwise, would love to have you, Chantelle, and am sure you'll be a great addition to anyone's project!
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

3. Collapse Details
    Oh goodness!! AND Vancouver You know I wouldn't *really* intentionally leave out Vancouver- would you?

And thanks- I would love to be in one of your comedy if you can write a part for me! Please keep me posted.

Thanks!

-Chantelle

4. Collapse Details
    How flexible are you? Seriously, I'm not kidding. There's a couple of roles where I'm looking for gals that can do heal stretches ... like the splits, but standing up while doing it. If you don't to answer that publicly at a site where it's at LEAST 95% guys, I can understand, lol. PM me.
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm Sanders View Post
    How flexible are you? Seriously, I'm not kidding. There's a couple of roles where I'm looking for gals that can do heal stretches ... like the splits, but standing up while doing it. If you don't to answer that publicly at a site where it's at LEAST 95% guys, I can understand, lol. PM me.
    I replied via facebook- sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I am the Facebook addict in this house, Shawn is the dvxuser addict ;)

-Chantelle

6. Collapse Details
    Lol, no worries, Chantelle. Got back to you via FB.
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*

7. Collapse Details
    Hello Chantelle! I have just arrived to the PDX area and am working on a film for Betrayal fest. I would be interested in your resume and/or meeting you.

Let me know if you are still available!

best,

Ted