Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best poster I've seen. maybe in any fest

2. Collapse Details
    Damn, this is truly a wonderful poster. Beautiful work, sir.

3. Collapse Details
    What's scary is that it's a screen grab...I mean sh*t how good is the movie gonna look??!!

4. Collapse Details
    Stunningly well produced. Beautfully shot. Terrific script and what a nice performance you got from that little sweetheart.

.... and the score doesn't suck either

Bravo.

5. Collapse Details
    More Cowbell Pictures Michael Anthony Horrigan's Avatar
    The production value was top notch for this one. The characters were believable and the little girl was spot on. The VFX were also quite good. I really got into your monster.

The music was great and seemed to fit this piece well, I'm not surprised.
    The ending left me wanting a tad more but I like endings like that.

Seems like there was a lot of different people involved in this one. It really shows. Great improvement all around.

Cheers,

Mike

MONSTERFEST : 4th Place - Sustained Excellence Award - WESTFEST: 3rd Place - THRILLFEST: 3rd Place

6. Collapse Details
    The monster was great. I wish the fest would allow for a longer film, so that the characters could be explored more.

Score was awesome, as usual

HERMAN WITKAM | COMPOSER | SOUND DESIGNER
    Website | IMDb | Facebook | Myspace | Twitter

7. Collapse Details
    Wow, that was amazing. Great job! Very emotional movie
    My portfolio & Blog Tacolamp.com | My Twitter

8. Collapse Details
    Yours was one of the first ones we got to see... We must have hit "refresh" on the monsterfest page early on because we were downloading before anyone else, and yours was one of those we got before the admin/mods slapped up a "coming soon" page... (sorry mods/admins... we thought you were live!)...

You film looked REALLY good... the ambience and lighting were done really well, and the whole look of the film was simply amazing.

I liked the story for the first half, though the dreamy "lets play together" sequences seem to come off more campy than you wanted for the whole feel of the film.

I'm not sure I understood where it ended up going (until JTyner explained to me that the monster was a mummy and he mummified the girl at the end - if that's what you truly were saying). I think I liked the story better when you were going along the line of the little girl making HIM feel accepted... and I thought that's where it would go... but the story took a horrifying turn. Unexpected? Yes. Maybe that was good for some viewers, but I had hopes it would go somewhere else (call me sappy).

Something about it reminded me of "The Maxx" (for you comic book geeks out there)... that's not a criticism.

Music was excellent and the sound was really well done. The whole thing was just pulled together very professionally. My personal issues aside, it's one of the best in the batch. Big thumbs up for you!

9. Collapse Details
    Dude Justin! That was just awesome!! I loved it! Everything was right on! The whole thing about taking place back then and how you got it all set up was really great. The acting was great! Specially with the young girl. I loved it all, the sets, costumes, camera work... Your sound fx, vfx, and the monster's voice was awesome! Awesome job man! Wish I could have helped out! Oh and of course... I loved the music too! There were some good cues at some cool points of the film I enjoyed. I especially liked the Monster's face. Very cool! His costume kind of reminded me of the monster's from "The Village".

But again.. over all I really enjoyed it!

10. Collapse Details
    I was very impressed with the lighting and camera work on this film. I was pulled in right to the end but the final scene lost its grip as the music was IMO too uplifting and not sinsiter enough for what the mummy was doing.

Very well done.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast