Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Good advice Rodney.

Being I have little-to-no experience with After Effects other than what I've managed to teach myself in a few days, we may end up just skipping it all together. The most I think we'd use it for is some clean-up because of me not paying enough attention to detail on-location. I'm going to review some of those shots tomorrow. I need a local AE artist to come help me out! LOL

2. Collapse Details
    Latest update is that we're pretty much done with editing and have moved on to sound. We were hoping to get that done by tomorrow night, but a little trip to pick up family from the airport is going to interfere. Hopefully by mid-week...

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by EditPhish View Post
    Latest update is that we're pretty much done with editing and have moved on to sound. We were hoping to get that done by tomorrow night, but a little trip to pick up family from the airport is going to interfere. Hopefully by mid-week...
    Family is always interfering!!! LOL!
    Leave them at the airport, finish the film :-)

4. Collapse Details
    LOL TMerry! Thanks for replying... I was getting a bit lonely replying to myself... LOL

We were hoping to finish editing tonight so color correction can start tomorrow, but I'm not sure we'll meet that deadline... though thank god it's friday so we can stay up later!

I've been watching tons of AE videos on YouTube, but I'm hoping we don't need it at all... we'll see. Did you take classes at a local college or somewhere else? I may just have to do the same soon.
    BAVC in the bay area. Very cool! Hang in there. I'm trying to do some miracles
    in AE for INVOCATION, if it works out, you won't even notice any work has been done :-P

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TMerry View Post
    Trust me, we're tempted :P

FBAVC in the bay area. Very cool! Hang in there. I'm trying to do some miracles
    in AE for INVOCATION, if it works out, you won't even notice any work has been done :-P
    And you KNOW I'll be paying attention now! ;)

6. Collapse Details
    We finished editing and started sound... we're about 75% through it now with sound and hope to start scoring and color correction by this weekend. I'm also hoping to conduct some After Effects testing this week or weekend.

7. Collapse Details
    We only get a few hours each night during the week to work on the film... still trying to get sound finished up and I think we may succeed tomorrow. We'll definitely be scoring and color correcting by this weekend.

Anyone living on Long Island want to help out with some After Effects work? I want to do it myself, but could use a few pointers and a few hours to pick your brain...

8. Collapse Details
    We've moved on now to scoring, AE work and color correction... things are going well, but we don't have as much time as we'd like right now... (I'm sure a lot of you all feel the same!)...

We are also going to get a mac mini hooked up to our big-screen TV and have a halloween-night screening with several of the actors... should be fun!

9. Collapse Details
    .. things are going well, but we don't have as much time as we'd like right now... (I'm sure a lot of you all feel the same!)...
    Hallelujah to that!

10. Collapse Details
    I tried this once, it came back to bite me at the worst possible time. I vote you pick them up!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast