1. Collapse Details
    Music and a couple of Visual FX needed
    Hey all.

I know I should have posted this way earlier, but to be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd really get this done. But, I am pushing forward and should wrap filming by October 4th.

I'd really like to work with a composer again, as I feel this film could benefit from some well timed music. Yes, it stars a child, but it isn't a G rated film (PG, really). I can send out a script along with my thoughts on the music if you are interested.

Also, I could use some help with a couple of visual effects clips. No monsters, just CGI environment and greenscreen replacement. I have ideas of how I could do this myself, but I would really love to get help with it. Even if it is just advice on how to pull off the effects, that would be appreciated.

So, drop me a line if you'd like to work with me on this.

-Amy

2. Collapse Details
    Hey Amy, I might be able to help you out. It looks like I won't be making mine as planned... I had planned on shooting the 2nd and 3rd, which might still happen if someone pays for the thing... anyway, if I'm not going to be working on my own, I'll help you out with some of the VFX stuff.
    Actor / Musician

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks, Tom. I'll send you a link to the script so you can get an idea of what I am looking for. Too bad you might be not be able to enter yourself. I was looking forward to Vampire Hookers!

4. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out. I was really looking forward to doing the vampire short...
    Actor / Musician

5. Collapse Details
    Hey Tom. It's not too late. Go for it.
    WGA Writer / Director / Photographer - IMDb
    Canon 5D Mark II - Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 3x - Manhattan LCD - Panasonic DVX100A - Letus35 Flip Enhanced - IndiRAILS - IndiFOCUS

WATCH Episode 1 of "MADISON AVERY" in HD

"Zimm" - www.ZimmTheSeries.com | www.youtube.com/ZimmTheSeries | www.facebook.com/ZimmTheSeries | www.twitter.com/ZimmTheSeries
    www.twitter.com/gregstorm

Check out my first multi-camera 5D Mark II production here.

6. Collapse Details
    Good day I work with Maya and mental ray enviromental rendering I have worked doing chroma and color keying with final cut and cs4 both also i do work with after effects let me know on any projects if I can help Ms. O.

7. Collapse Details
    Hi Amy,

Let me know if you still need music! My website has samples of my style: kstudio.biz
    All the best,
    Kasia

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by K_composer View Post
    Hi Amy,

Let me know if you still need music! My website has samples of my style: kstudio.biz
    All the best,
    Kasia
    Hi Kasia,

Great music on your website!

By the way - When you posted this, the deadline for the films was a couple of days overdue already. Hope to hear your work in a future fest.

HERMAN WITKAM | COMPOSER | SOUND DESIGNER
    Website | IMDb | Facebook | Myspace | Twitter

9. Collapse Details
    Ooops, I forgot to come back and update this thread. Justin Durban did a great score for me, and I slacked on following through on Tom's generous offer and ended up doing the VFX myself. Thanks for the offers, gentlemen!