Thread: Summon Lovin'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    I really enjoyed this, after the first scene. The first scene visually needed a more narrow depth of field, and the writing/acting was cliched. But after that scene, it got really good. The shooting was better, the acting/writing funnier, and was a cute little story.

Loved the line "How do you think my mom feels? I bet she f'ing flipping her sh!t!"

Could tell you ran out of time here with the abrupt ending, but at least you wrapped it up.

Fun film!

2. Collapse Details
    I have to admit- I lol'd

3. Collapse Details
    Visual effects were pretty cool. Acting was okay. The beginning the girl looks right at the camera when she says sorry about the phone call. The phone also wasn't even turned on and the phone conversation was too quick. You could see a tripod leg in the left in the mirror towards the end. Mirrors are tricky, gotta watch out. Story over all was pretty funny and entertaining. Good work.

4. Collapse Details
    Well I thought this was fairly unique. It was almost like a musical sans the singing, with the spells and they way they were done. A few good laughs. Well done.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

5. Collapse Details
    Well, I thought I'd been here already. I guess not. I enjoyed this film too. I thought it was funny and entertaining. Loved it when the guy turned into "the man," "the pimp," "the playa.'" I thought the blood on his face at the end looked a tad bit fake and the audio could use a little work, but overall this was a very entertaining film. Nice makeup too.

Watch the film (1/21/13) HERE!

iZaza Slider...Do you?

6. Collapse Details
    This was an unexectedly amusing entry - i think in fact every film should feature a giant tough guy blue skinned horny Pan god!

Cinematography was fine, performances were hilarious - particularly for the blue skinned god! The script was amusing enough - yep there could have been more jokes, meat on the bone there to say more about our character, a lot was left to the visual montages (but then these were among my favourites.) The split screens with flashes of ever more furious blue eyes had me in giggles!

Overall this film will defiantely benefit from a longer cut to let it breathe, but otherwise should work as a crowd pleasing favourite of about 8 minutes.
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

7. Collapse Details
    very perceptive of you lawrie, the full cut of this does run at about 8 1/2 minutes. i had a lot of trouble cramming the whole thing down into 6. thanks for the feedback.

8. Collapse Details
    Why isn't this a finalist? This was one of my faves. Ok there might have been some technical difficulties, but it was a funny story and the Incubus was awesome. Great Job.
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |

9. Collapse Details
    Hi everybody!

The full 9.5 minute version of this is now up on vimeo if anyone is interested. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://vimeo.com/8548929
    password: nezo

10. Collapse Details
    That was awesome! Technically some bumps and bruising ( camera isn't level in wide shot of setting up candle circle - not a biggie - I have 'level-phobia' ) , but I don't think this was meant to come across as a serious piece anyway, but rather a fun piece, and it ( editing, angles, humor ) got much better towards the end . I have to admit I was laughing pretty hard at some spots! Good job.
    Vince Krochak : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2868158/

2nd AC / Videographer & Editor / Madman
    Sony Z1U | Canon 7D | Canon IS 15-85mm 3.5-5.6 | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Zoom H4n | Redrock Field Cinema shoulder rig | Kessler Pocket Dolly

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234