Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Nice - sounds like fun.

Actually, the projection of a year for a really well-done short film may even be on the ambitious side. As you said, lots of work, lots that can't be easily foreseen. But that would be, in theory, at the international film festival level. What better way to spend your time on earth though?

I've been looking at tablets too - they look pretty nifty for painting textures... more of an intuitive process maybe.

Rock on Rap.

2. Collapse Details
    Hey DJ. Yeah, well, the year thing. This year is more for getting that test one out of the way I think, with a little work on the side on the other stuff. Then like you say, "the projection of a year for a really well-done short film may be on the ambitious side". True, but I should have several of the main assets together by that time already so I'll have a head start on it that way.

Yeah, man, honestly, it's overwhelming to think about. But, you gotta push on right? Gotta set goals. Yeah poo poo. Just gotta get through it. Otherwise I'll be one of those guys that never gets out of the basement, and that's not me.
    Gotta jump in the fire at some point.

Oh, I haven't slept in a couple days, thus the beer smileys so seemingly early in the day.
    LOl.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 10-10-2009 at 09:26 AM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

3. Collapse Details
    Dude that is legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimurCivan View Post
    one is french and its different for that reason.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks dory, sorry for the late reply. You know I appreciate it.

Well, I had some trouble with this character concerning the lower jaw and teeth and deleted my other post. I sort of have it figured out.

But point is, I hadn't been able to use my new tablet for the past few weeks but today I grabbed a bottle of wine, fired up Pink Floyd, fired up the tablet, and MAN, I can't tell you how happy I am playing with this stuff. I wish you could feel as good as I do right now. This shi* should be illegal.

There's several levels of detail so that's still to happen but I'm not going to explain what your seeing, you either know, you don't, or ask.

The beauty of it is, I don't give a poo poo how this turns out. I'm just having too much fun playing around. If it turns out shi*, it's shi*, I don't care. This is too much fun. In fact, it'll probably get trashed. Some of it just looks like shi*, but I don't care.

I poo pooing LOVE this shi*.

Last edited by Gord.T; 09-21-2010 at 07:16 PM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

5. Collapse Details
    I was thinking it's missing something.

Maybe something from the upper jaw and something's missing in the side profile.

6. Collapse Details
    Unless maybe I had his tongue starting at the upper back roof of this mouth, curling down and coming out, filling in all of that space.

That sounds like a plan. Yeah, that should look better to fill in that gaping hole and look more wicked, haha. Cool.

Hey man, any ideas, shout em out. I don't give a poo poo how this turns out. I'm just having fun man.

//Kind of like this. I think this tongue deal might be cooler...

Last edited by Gord.T; 09-21-2010 at 07:07 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    His upper head looks like a random pile of shi* too, doesn't it?

Yep, we'll try that again then.

//Actually, that tongue won't work because it doesn't make biological sense. So it'll have to curve more in a way to fill the gap. But that still leaves a gap in the profile. Oh, well, figure that out tomorrow I guess. Gotta have something in there. hahahaha. Fun.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 09-21-2010 at 08:29 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Meh, another night, another pile of s*%t. Fun as hell though. I got some more ideas for it though. Wooo. Toooo much fun. I love it.

9. Collapse Details
    Senior Member Jordan Scott Price's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gord.T View Post
    I was thinking it's missing something.

Maybe something from the upper jaw and something's missing in the side profile.

This looks really good, man.

Maybe bring his lower jaw and mouth crease forward some? He seems really overbitten at the moment. Although, if you bring it too far forward and arc those huge fangs upward, it'll look like the sabertooth archetype, which you may or may not be going for. The tongue is good.

This makes me miss modeling in Blender a lot...

10. Collapse Details
    That's an idea. I think I'll lose that human ear too to make it more reptilian since that's kind of the way it's leaning. I shall be back. Fun stuff.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast