Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 229
  1. Collapse Details
    #21
    Senior Member Troy Ruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    616
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan H. Chang View Post
    Fresno location right? sigh..

    Wished I was ... closer
    yep! ahhh you can come over help if you want. How far are you? Its going to be a good, we are shooting two films for this fest. I have not released the name of the other yes
    Troy Ruff | Director/Producer
    Check out my new site! www.ruffproductions.net
    email: ruff_troy@yahoo.com


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #22
    Senior Member Alan H. Chang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,013
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy Ruff View Post
    yep! ahhh you can come over help if you want. How far are you? Its going to be a good, we are shooting two films for this fest. I have not released the name of the other yes
    approx. 200 miles. In San Fran. Making a MONSTER drive to film a MONSTER movie.


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #23
    Senior Member Troy Ruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    616
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan H. Chang View Post
    approx. 200 miles. In San Fran. Making a MONSTER drive to film a MONSTER movie.
    wow that is far. Well go make your amazing monster film. Thanks for the thought anyways.
    Troy Ruff | Director/Producer
    Check out my new site! www.ruffproductions.net
    email: ruff_troy@yahoo.com


    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #24
    Senior Member Troy Ruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    616
    Default
    Test
    Troy Ruff | Director/Producer
    Check out my new site! www.ruffproductions.net
    email: ruff_troy@yahoo.com


    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #25
    Senior Member Alan H. Chang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,013
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy Ruff View Post
    wow that is far. Well go make your amazing monster film. Thanks for the thought anyways.
    Yeah, just saying that the drive is a MONSTER. Not making any films though.


    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #26
    Senior Member Troy Ruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    616
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan H. Chang View Post
    Yeah, just saying that the drive is a MONSTER. Not making any films though.
    yeah, it is a monster of a drive. Maybe next time. Or rather I come to SF, much better place to film. Fresno not so much.
    Troy Ruff | Director/Producer
    Check out my new site! www.ruffproductions.net
    email: ruff_troy@yahoo.com


    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #27
    Senior Member Alan H. Chang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,013
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy Ruff View Post
    yeah, it is a monster of a drive. Maybe next time. Or rather I come to SF, much better place to film. Fresno not so much.
    I like the weather of Fresno, not too hot nor cold.


    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    #28
    Senior Member Matt Sconce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oakhurst, California
    Posts
    4,133
    Default
    Exciting news lurking in this dark corner. I will let Troy enlighten you. He has asked me to AD and I have accepted the honored position. I love working with this guy! The good news is in the casting department. -Matt


    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    #29
    Senior Member Troy Ruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    616
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Sconce View Post
    Exciting news lurking in this dark corner. I will let Troy enlighten you. He has asked me to AD and I have accepted the honored position. I love working with this guy! The good news is in the casting department. -Matt
    YES! We got Max Taylor great cast for this film.
    Troy Ruff | Director/Producer
    Check out my new site! www.ruffproductions.net
    email: ruff_troy@yahoo.com


    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
    #30
    Senior Member Matt Sconce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oakhurst, California
    Posts
    4,133
    Default
    Max was one of the leads in the movie "Finding Hope Now" just shot in Fresno.


    Reply With Quote
     

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •