Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I wanted to thank you guys for doing an awesome job with the webcast last night. Larry, Max and everyone involved in the chat.

Sadly, I was not able to go to the screening, so the webcast was the next best thing to being there.

I'm sure it is technically challenging, but you guys made it seem 'matter of fact'.

Best Regards,

Robert

2. Collapse Details
    There was a couple challenges in processing this stream as you saw (no audio mid way through) but overall it went really well and we learned how to better prepare/set up next year.

We recorded most of the stream. Now that I'm back home, once I get caught up I'll get the recorded stream together and make it available. There is a spot missing when we had the audio issue, but otherwise it should all be there.

It was a great experience being at the event, but for those who couldn't make it I'm glad we were able to bring some of that experience to you.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry R View Post
    There was a couple challenges in processing this stream as you saw (no audio mid way through) but overall it went really well and we learned how to better prepare/set up next year.

We recorded most of the stream. Now that I'm back home, once I get caught up I'll get the recorded stream together and make it available. There is a spot missing when we had the audio issue, but otherwise it should all be there.

It was a great experience being at the event, but for those who couldn't make it I'm glad we were able to bring some of that experience to you.
    Very much appreciate that - thank you! I am looking very much forward to it. Thank you for all the work on it .

Susanne

4. Collapse Details

Dear 'Fest Master',

I am still very interested to see the recorded screening night. Are you busy working on other things - so you don't have anymore time for it? It would be very kind, if you would find the time to make it available.

Best wishes from Berlin

Susanne

5. Collapse Details
    Probably I am the only one who still like to see the recorded screening night!? However - seeing, there is no reaction on this thread, so I think I can forget it????

Susanne

6. Collapse Details
    sorry .. just been really busy. Because of the couple glitches we had during the night I have to pull the various clips and compile them. I'll try to get to it soon, or perhaps see if Max has time to hook it up for us.

We haven't forgotten you Susanne ... just incredibly busy. Sorry about that, keep reminding me ... I'll get it as quick as I can.

7. Collapse Details
    sorry .. just been really busy. Because of the couple glitches we had during the night I have to pull the various clips and compile them. I'll try to get to it soon, or perhaps see if Max has time to hook it up for us.

We haven't forgotten you Susanne ... just incredibly busy. Sorry about that, keep reminding me ... I'll get it as quick as I can.
    Thank you

8. Collapse Details

Dear Larry,

Two weeks have passed that since you sent your message - so I feel it is the moment to remember you

Susanne

9. Collapse Details
    Hi Larry,

I admit that you are still incredibly busy. So - it would be very kind of you to PM me if you ever find the time to do it.

Susanne

10. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I've been waitng to see if a link popped up to see the recorded stream. Did I miss that somewhere?
    "I don't think there's any artist of any value who doesn't doubt what they're doing." Francis Ford Coppola

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12