Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    When your dead and buried Chris Keaton - when your dead and buried *shakes fist*

Hey mate hehe no not for another couple of weeks i think - its a mini epic!!! Im writing all the reviews and there quite detailed you know, (36 mini essays lol) to be performed on cam with my er assistant!!

It'll be fun, and can be useful i hope for use in promotional purposes by the filmmakers themselves (if they want to) as it will look like a review programme though its feedback/crit/advice not 'reviews' (i mean jeez that would be arrogant)

And im not arrogant... aaaam i? *bats eyelashes*
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lawriejaffa View Post
    When your dead and buried Chris Keaton - when your dead and buried *shakes fist*

Hey mate hehe no not for another couple of weeks i think - its a mini epic!!! Im writing all the reviews and there quite detailed you know, (36 mini essays lol) to be performed on cam with my er assistant!!

It'll be fun, and can be useful i hope for use in promotional purposes by the filmmakers themselves (if they want to) as it will look like a review programme though its feedback/crit/advice not 'reviews' (i mean jeez that would be arrogant)

And im not arrogant... aaaam i? *bats eyelashes*

You are one dedicated MoFo! I can't wait to SEE your reviews.

On a side note everytime I look at your user name 'LawrieJaffa' I keep seeing 'Laffie', I can't imagine anyone has called you 'Laughy' before? :P
    Chris Keaton - Writer | Website | Email | imdb |

3. Collapse Details
    Well my actual name is Lawrie Brewster - which only means that drunk people end up calling me Lolly Broozer - a great tansgender striptease name if you ever heard one!

For one night only....

Loooolly Broooozer!

Moderator Isaac, shifting uncomfortably in his stool, dirty dollar bills gripped tight in his midget fists!

Yeah the reviews will be fun! But not for you Chris Keaton - not for you....

*shakes fist*

hehehe
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

4. Collapse Details
    Well my actual name is Lawrie Brewster - which only means that drunk people end up calling me Lolly Broozer - a great tansgender striptease name if you ever heard one!
    This actually made me laugh out loud.

*Saturday Audience Choice Award--Canton Palace Theatre International Film Festival

5. Collapse Details
    Well Lawrie, I'm sufficiently teased, when the bloody hell are we going to see these videos reviews?

6. Collapse Details
    Throw a review of CreatureQuest in the mix if you got time.

7. Collapse Details
    Kurtmo all the films, including exhibition and late entries will be included

Panic not gentleman but the Video Reviews will be ready for... scratch that - coming sooner than August 10th!

That seems like a million miles away doesn't it but here is why its worth the wait.

1. Feedback is timeless.

2. The feedback is in the form of film critique as well as feedback - shown in a professional form, allowing for great quotes and reference by the filmmakers (ie. showing people their video review) as if it were featured on a promotional programme.

3. It will be sexy and ridiculous.

4. There is a decent volume of feedback, these are short essays on each film, with suggestions for development (imo) and sexy one liners from my assistant

At the moment auditioning ladies for the role, think we may have someone! Will keep you posted.
    Last edited by lawriejaffa; 07-09-2009 at 06:36 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Gentlemen, we have our gorgeous co-presenter for for the erotic vintage stylised video feedback.

She is *drum roll* Vivica, a wonderful actress and burlesque performer.

9. Collapse Details
    Gentlemen, we have our gorgeous co-presenter for for the erotic vintage stylised video feedback.

She is *drum roll* Vivica, a wonderful actress and burlesque performer.

I swear she auditioned for "Miss Laid"!

10. Collapse Details
    My God!
    I'll watch any review she provides!
    It doesn't even have to be in any language that I understand!
    Luis R Cosme

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast