Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    I loaded 4 new downloaded scene files, but threw my old ones in the trash and renamed the new ones as stated. Where can i find the original scene files in case i want to reload them?

2. Collapse Details
    anyone knows if I can load this scenes in HPX 371?

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alenproducoes View Post
    anyone knows if I can load this scenes in HPX 371?
    Wondering about this too! I am still searching for the best scene file setting on the HPX371?

4. Collapse Details
    HPX370 scene files
    Hi there I know there is scene files for the HPX300 on the Panasonic web site but I haven't found any for the HPX370 does anyone have any or know where I can get some Thanks Brent.

5. Collapse Details
    Hi there,
    you can use the scene files from the Panny site just fine on the HPX370/371. You can download the ones your interested in and just copy the settings to your cams own scene files. Both cameras have the same menu settings so its only a case of pick the look you like and change the chroma/gamma etc settings to match.

What i did was to save my standard 371 scene files to the onboard sdhc card then take it to my pc and open it with a text editor. I downloaded the scene files from the Panny site. I then changed each scene file setting to a differant look, ie i copied the relevant settings from the panny files to each individual cam file,

So i have scenefile 1=BBC Vid, scenefile 2 =CineG, scenefile 3 =Vivid etc etc.

i then put the sdhc card back into my cam and uploaded them to the cam, so i have a differant look at the turn of the dial

cheers Andy
    Last edited by Garion; 04-20-2011 at 07:14 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Does anyone know which one of these scene file is closest to a "Flat Look". I'm trying to match up as close as possible a 5DM2 to this camera and I have "flat settings " for the 5D but I've never seen the same settings for a hpx 300.

7. Collapse Details
    Try DIGINEG from the panny site<br>http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/scene-files.asp?model=HPX300<br>and raise Master PED to at least 18 or 20

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234