Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by justin ewart View Post
    I can't vote. I can log in to watch the films but am unable to vote on them. ??
    Justin - should be able to rate entries now.

Zak - I hadn't heard from anyone that they were having problems with any of the downloads. I'll double check the mirrors, make sure they are fully sync'd.

Sometimes it is an aborted download that causes a partial play of a film, if their connection breaks or slows too much the browser will sometimes terminate the download. If it's enough of the file Quicktime will still play it, but it will stop at the point where the download broke. Re-downloading will usually resolve it, assuming you have the bandwidth to receive the full download.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry R View Post
    Sometimes it is an aborted download that causes a partial play of a film, if their connection breaks or slows too much the browser will sometimes terminate the download. If it's enough of the file Quicktime will still play it, but it will stop at the point where the download broke. Re-downloading will usually resolve it, assuming you have the bandwidth to receive the full download.
    thanks larry, but please dont go thru the trouble. it's probably as you said -- download issues on their end. i checked my file on a few of the servers and they seem fine.
    DOWN AND DANGEROUS is now on iTunes :: A smuggler bleeds like anyone else. He just gets more chances to prove it.
    THE SABI COMPANY :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB :: #DADmovie

3. Collapse Details
    For the record ... I did go through all the entries on all the mirrors to ensure we had a full sync. Whenever there is a reported issue, I try to do everything I can on our end to ensure its not a problem from our end ... either because it's not an issue from our end, or because I identified the source of the issue and resolved it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234