Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Wow, I didn't know this was around. Maybe take a little "banner" time and put something there. I will jump in with some pics next time!

2. Collapse Details
    I haven't submitted to any yet cause I have been super busy with riding and working. Any possibility of Contest #12?
    Adam Gonzalez | www.AdamGonz.com |

3. Collapse Details
    Contests are being reworked... see the sticky
    Before you ask use the DVXUser Search function

4. Collapse Details
    As someone interested in viewing I find it near impossible to find the pictures. I often miss the viewing window so I've looked at dvxfest.com for past entries and all I find is 'Photo Contest-Upload here' type of thing. I've looked in the threads for a sticky for links but didn't see any.

I think I remember something about a cilck-drop-down thing with links but I could never, and still can't, find it. If it's still there, it needs to be more visible and easier to find.

Possibly a sticky pointing to past entries with a reminder of when the next veiwing is.
    Maybe something is in the works as mentioned in the sticky but I didn't get specifics.

I feel bad that I keep missing them and can't go back for a look, see what I've been missing and at least comment.

//edit: I also don't see any threads started by the entrants maybe providing some insight into how they arrived at the final shot. The ones that didn't work, the weather, the police, the 'in the life of' stuff that happens trying to get a shot, ect. It never hurts to do a little thread pimping on participants part as well.

//edit: Okay I found where the old photos were supposed to be...http://www.dvxfest.com/photofest/
    but I haven't been able to view any of the pictures, I just get x's. Strange.
    I see comments but not the pix. Weird.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 03-26-2009 at 11:06 AM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

5. Collapse Details
    neither do I

6. Collapse Details
    I know something happened that wiped out all the pictures some time ago. I got a message to reupload the one I submitted, but the process was confusing, so I didn't bother.

7. Collapse Details
    Hey I am interested in accessing the details about Photo fest. On seeing your discussion I understand that you guys may know the information about the photo fest. Will anyone can provide me the information of when and where the photo fest will be happened.

8. Collapse Details
    I noticed nothing has been posted in 2010 yet...are these contest all over and done with?

9. Collapse Details
    Is it time to bring back the photo contests?
    Miguel
    Cinematographer Photographer
    www.miguelgallagher.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12