Thread: Results!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Well maybe thats something that needs to be addressed - either by getting rid of anonymous voting - that would hold people more accountable (i mean we're not voting for a government so why is anonymous voting needed?! If its all tallied at the same time then it couldnt affect changes onto peoples voting.)

Less effective - would be for scripts to be posted with anonymous authorship!
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

2. Collapse Details
    hey, this thread reminded me of Larry's post during scriptfest II.

3. Collapse Details
    I'm from Iowa--I only work in outer space
    Yes, the post by Larry R that preston linked is well worth a read at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lawriejaffa View Post
    Well maybe thats something that needs to be addressed - either by getting rid of anonymous voting - that would hold people more accountable (i mean we're not voting for a government so why is anonymous voting needed?! If its all tallied at the same time then it couldnt affect changes onto peoples voting.)
    You have to log in with your DVX User username to vote--how is this anonymous voting by you? To quote the relevant part of Larry's post:

and then, if necessary, check each vote given by each individual voter.
    There's nothing anonymous about it.
    The Plinkett Equation:

TOS16 + TNG5 + DS94 + VOY11 + ENT 8
    __________________________________________________ = History is changing every 23 millionths of a second

F649 + Alp987 + Bet934 + Gam764 + Del837 * 100,000,000,000

4. Collapse Details
    Well i mean its anonymous if you don't know who votes what rating for who - i think f that was put up - and people knew it would be, then folk would be more conscious about being reasonable, more proportional etc
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkElastic View Post
    Thanks for the kind words nektonic...
    I totally agree, in the large scheme of things this result is nothing... I am more concerned about the friendly voting rather than the desered votes! I was hoping this filmmaking Forum was different from others!

Hey, someone will always end on the bottom. And to be completely honest your screenplay was the bottom on my voting list. Not for any other reason than not being better than any of the other screenplays in my mind.

6. Collapse Details
    Alright, well I've read just about enough of this.

Merry Christmas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234