Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Scene Files available for download
    Smile
    Hi everyone,

Finally the Scene File page is ready for use. It has taken a very long time, longer than I thought it would. There are 118 files total for the current P2 cameras. They were created by DP Mike Caporale out of Cincinnati, and I really think he did a great job. YOu will need to register to down load any of the files but you will only have to register once.

So here is the URL: http://www.panasonic.com/business/pr...files_main.asp

Let me know what you think,

Jan
    Jan Crittenden Livingston
    Panasonic System Communications Corporation
    Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

2. Collapse Details
    Very cool - appreciate everyone taking the time to compile these. For some reason I enjoy other people's scene files much more than tweaking my own. Looking forward to giving these a whirl this weekend.

My only complaints would be that I can't download them all in one big zip and the registration process is a bit long to download some scene files. Would be cool if I had a single Panasonic login to access stuff like this and drivers and updates etc.

3. Collapse Details
    You should only have to register once. Then download to your heart's delight.
    Best,

Jan
    Jan Crittenden Livingston
    Panasonic System Communications Corporation
    Partner Sales Manager, NY and NJ

4. Collapse Details
    They are cool Jan. Often you go with a bit of trial and error pre shoot, all these are good starting points.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

5. Collapse Details
    Dark Side of the Camera Postmaster's Avatar
    For the record:

To have all the files with you all the time, just dump them on the first level of the card.

Frank
    frankglencairn.wordpress.com
    http://twitter.com/FrankGlencairn

Real men edit their films in a hex editor.

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks Jan, I couldn't get the (SHUTEFX) to download. I tried a couple of different browsers and tried it several times. It goes to a blank page. All the rest seemed to be fine.

Hey guys I spent the time to build 5.5 x 8.5 pages in indesign cs3 of these so I can print them out and laminate them so I can have a set of quick reference cards. The idea is to print double sided and punch a hole in the upper right corner and put a small link chain in them to keep them together. I made a template and have all the text and picts and the template with the final pages in a folder that I can put up here or out on a server for download if anybody is interested.

If anybody has been able to download SHUTEFX please email it to me and I'll add it to the list. I thought it would be a lot better to have a visual aid to see what the settings look like out in the field. There a great place to start and will make it easy to show others what your trying to convey to them with a certain look.

7. Collapse Details
    Great looks, Jan. Thanks to those at Panasonic that put these together. I took Michael's idea and made a cheat sheet with just the name, pics, and brief overview but not the actual file info. I created a pdf for both HPX and HVX. Tried to post but too large. I'll try to get on my web site for download if anyone is interested.
    Mark Gervasoni

8. Collapse Details
    Nice work Michael, That would be awsome.

Cheers!

9. Collapse Details
    Does anybody else have a problem with some of the scene files? 3 of them won't load in my HVX(200 not A). The problematic files are: Music1, Punchy, Velvet. I installed them according to the directions and all worked except for these 3 (on 3 different cards) It just shows up as FILE4 NO FILE or FILE 2 NO FILE (wherever the file was located)
    Anybody have any ideas why this would be happening?
    Thanks,
    Philip

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducatimark View Post
    Great looks, Jan. Thanks to those at Panasonic that put these together. I took Michael's idea and made a cheat sheet with just the name, pics, and brief overview but not the actual file info. I created a pdf for both HPX and HVX. Tried to post but too large. I'll try to get on my web site for download if anyone is interested.
    Thats awesome. If you could get it up that would be great. Like you Id just want the name and images for reference.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast