Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    "END GAME"...A Pauly The Hitman Production
    Last edited by pauly_the_hitman; 12-11-2008 at 01:51 PM.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

2. Collapse Details
    PRODUCTION DIARY:

12/02/08
    Mike is working on the poster and I am confident it will be the shizzle. I am trying to finish my scriptfest entry so I will be busy working on that.

12/01/08
    Got the final draft of the script nailed down. Have one of two locations nailed down. Off to start pre-production. Off like a heard of wild snails.

11/30/08
    Waiting for final draft of script to begin the next phase of pre-production..

11/29/08
    John Labonney has also agreed to come help out as much as his schedule will allow. (Thanks John).

11/28/08
    ISO cool sound designer who will work for cheese and crackers...

11/27/08
    Still need a cool park location for the shoot. Jason Sanders has graciously offered his apartment for the main location. (Thanks Jason)

11/26/08

Justin Durban is in as composer.
    Yeah...

11/25/08
    Exchanged emails with Neelam and see is all on board (thanks to Alex Whitmer).

11/24/08
    Mike Manning is helping me polish up my poster and banner. It should be up soon. I am still searching for someone to do sound design for this one. If you are interested in doing it for credit and have your own equipment that would be awesome PM me and I will shoot you the script so you can decide. Other then that I am just trying to get the finalized draft and start pre production.

11/23/08
    Went down to Santa Monica today and meet up with a director that is a long time friend of mine from Denmark. We talked about the script and my ideas and he seemed to like them. I also scouted some beach front parks while I was there. Took some pictures and realized after walking a couple of miles that ;
    1. I am out of shape.
    2. Someday I want to move near the ocean.
    3. I should just grab a sign and a cup and I could probably fund this bad boy within a couple of weeks of begging for money.
    4. And finally I could shoot there without a permit for sure. There must have been about ten different teams down there shooting during the time we were there.

11/22/08
    So I do believe I got a yes from Durban to score this sucka so I just need a really good sound guy and away we go...Anyone wanna jump aboard the crazy train?

11/21/08
    After much thought and the realization that I don't have a powerful enough mac to edit RED footage I have opted to shoot on HVX which won't be a lot different then shooting on DVX it will just look better. So that being said I would love to help out with a project shooting on RED just for the experience sometime. I am looking for locations and hopefully will have them locked soon. Anybody have a cool bachelor apartment in LA they would like a movie shot in?

11/20/08
    Trying to get the crew set up and make sure we all have our roles set and know who is doing what. I also got good news from Alex Whitmer and have cast Neelam Singh for the female lead. Tom Marshall has agreed to play the male lead. Now it is just a matter of poster and banner art which Mike Manning has offered his talents too. I am probably forgetting a bunch of stuff but I will post again.

11/19/08
    First draft of script is awesome. Started casting roles today also. Hoping to shoot this one on RED if anyone would like to get on board that has one...Otherwise the old DVX100's it shall be.
    Last edited by pauly_the_hitman; 12-02-2008 at 07:35 AM.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

3. Collapse Details
    CAST:

Scooter - Tom Marshall

Jasmine -
    Neelam Singh

CREW:

Director / Producer / Editor - Paul Condon

Director Of Photography / Assistant Director - Jeremiah Rounds

Camera - Kevin Chacon

Set Design - Lisa Rounds

Second Assistant director - Jason Sanders

Art Design - Mike Manning

Composer - Justin Durban

Sound Designer - TBA

Last edited by pauly_the_hitman; 11-25-2008 at 08:21 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Reserved for whatever man...

5. Collapse Details
    Very cool Pauly. Looking forward to the entry. By the sounds of it - you are going to have a hell of a LA crew.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
    MKTG Film, Film Marketing 101

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Very cool Pauly. Looking forward to the entry. By the sounds of it - you are going to have a hell of a LA crew.
    Thanks Matty,
    I hope so the last fest was really stressful and I am not about to repeat that mistake again. I learned exactly what I can and can't do when it comes to post production and with as many talented people that we have in and around our area this should rock...
    Pauly

7. Collapse Details
    Glad to see your in good luck man.
    Red Package For Hire In Utah // Pm Me For Rates.

8. Collapse Details
    count me in pauly

9. Collapse Details
    Welcome back Pauly. Looking forward to what you've got planned.

10. Collapse Details
    Ooops...double post...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast